desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
No, they do. It shows for who Ryoka is more likely to fall in love with, you can set many routes but you also can control which character she fucks, It's a metter for control basically.
Last question, what happens if you view all the events for more than 1 route? How does the game decide the ending?

NewGuy6000

Dec 20, 2018
Last question, what happens if you view all the events for more than 1 route? How does the game decide the ending?
As far as I have noticed, when you open up two or more routes Ryouka seems to be interacting with the potential lovers at random. So no matter if the PC talks to for example Yasui at school she might still go for the homeless route if both are unlocked. Same thing seems to be happening at the ending, so a random choice it is if the favor is equally shared between multiple routes in my opinion...

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
There is a day (Ryoka's birthday) that the MC texts her and asks where she is. IIRC it's whoever reached vaginal sex part of their route first, or possibly whoever reached the end of their content first.

But you're given the option to choose between any route that has reached at least that far.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Well, I can definitely see that the optimal way to play is to do one route per run. Doing multiple routes means you might not reach far enough to activate the special day events. On my first run, I was doing all routes at once and pretty much nothing none of the special days were triggering.

Doing just one route makes it much easier to see all the CG scenes and free roam events for a particular route. It feels better in terms of natural story flow as well.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is there any reason to advance Saki's events on NG+? Does her corruption affect anything on Ryoka's routes?

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
Do any know what is coming in the versión 1.04 of the game?
What they fix, what they add, or what is diferent in 1.04 to the vers 1.03?

Dante moone

Dec 4, 2017
1.04 refers to the jp version and was just a bugfix. I believe the eng version is 1.03. and is most likely equivalent to the jp 1.04. I know, it's confusing.

Reactions: LazwelX

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
1.04 refers to the jp version and was just a bugfix. I believe the eng version is 1.03. and is most likely equivalent to the jp 1.04. I know, it's confusing.
You're correct Dante.

The game is completed.

Any updates and talk you see is mostly about the upcoming sequel at this point.

Reactions: zax645 and LazwelX

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
Something that strikes me as odd is the MC:s perspective during Ryokas birthday. We wake up and its all dark because of the rainstorm and the game urges us to take a flashlight and go out and find Ryoka only to turn us around outside the door where she is. The game just says "there's nothing more you can do". Is this to tease us? in that case I'd say its done poorly, it sets the expectation that we are going to get to see something but all we get to see is a door, nothing.

Or is there some requirement that you have to fulfill to go further than that? maybe get far enough with Ryoka yourself?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I am honestly quite confused about this game. I liked it when playing it, I played the Shota-Route and it was great. And afterwards I got a complete save and checked the Recollection.

But it does not really feel like a male protagonist game, it is more of a female protagonist corruption game. Because the male MC is just a bland person and the only real use for him is to see the H-Scenes.

And this gets even more extreme if you consider that this game is an NTR-festival. Because from what I have seen, if you do everything "right" and avoid Ryoka getting taken by anyone, you will get a good ending, but it is dialogue only. So there is not really any way to see any H-scenes if you want to get the good Ending (or at least not the good H-Scenes).

So, yeah... For me, it is more female protagonist than male protagonist, even if the male PoV makes the scenes hotter.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Something that strikes me as odd is the MC:s perspective during Ryokas birthday. We wake up and its all dark because of the rainstorm and the game urges us to take a flashlight and go out and find Ryoka only to turn us around outside the door where she is. The game just says "there's nothing more you can do". Is this to tease us? in that case I'd say its done poorly, it sets the expectation that we are going to get to see something but all we get to see is a door, nothing.

Or is there some requirement that you have to fulfill to go further than that? maybe get far enough with Ryoka yourself?
There is something you can see during one route, the Nobuo route.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Try the Ci-En link in the OP.

But as you might guess, it's not in English.

No official information is available in English.
this thread is full of info about the next game form people who share it here, dev has been silent for a little while now though i think

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes