dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
Very sad you don't get to fuck her mother. Honestly was expecting it since she gets drugged a lot and is always somewhat horny towards the player.

Edit: Actually. The protagonist never gets to fuck at all. Even in the "good" ending. You don't get anything really exciting if you do anything. Just a "happy ending" for your protagonist...
though I guess the message is fine. I just feel cucked and my time wasted.
Shoulda done some research on Shinachiku-Castella games. Protagonist is always a naive loser and everyone else around him is the winner. You must be master level of pervert to really enjoy his games. Else, stay the f*** away or you will get hurt.

yomamasogood

Jul 12, 2021
It seems I can't get the 4th memory. The younger version of Ryoka is missing. Like she's invisible or something. I've searched through this thread and noticed others have experienced this as well but no solution was found. Anybody knows why?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
It seems I can't get the 4th memory. The younger version of Ryoka is missing. Like she's invisible or something. I've searched through this thread and noticed others have experienced this as well but no solution was found. Anybody knows why?
How far down the path has she gone with one of the guys?

Her having slept with anyone prevents "good" ending, and thus might also prevent getting the last memory.

yomamasogood

Jul 12, 2021
How far down the path has she gone with one of the guys?

Her having slept with anyone prevents "good" ending, and thus might also prevent getting the last memory.
None. I'm on my 3rd run and trying to get the "happy" ending. I started a new run and it seems the 4th memory is already available from the start without getting the 1st memory. IIRC, my first run also had this. Is it a bug?

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021
None. I'm on my 3rd run and trying to get the "happy" ending. I started a new run and it seems the 4th memory is already available from the start without getting the 1st memory. IIRC, my first run also had this. Is it a bug?
Ahah, are you literally me? I revisited the game last night to get the vanilla ending which I didn't get in my original playthrough and I had the exact same problem. I tried all the Kagura versions available on the internet and they all had this bug. I bypassed this by downloading a full save and be done with it.
Very cute ending by the way.

yomamasogood

Jul 12, 2021
Ahah, are you literally me? I revisited the game last night to get the vanilla ending which I didn't get in my original playthrough and I had the exact same problem. I tried all the Kagura versions available on the internet and they all had this bug. I bypassed this by downloading a full save and be done with it.
Very cute ending by the way.
lol Since you tried all the Kagura versions available, how come there aren't a lot of reports about this bug? It's so weird.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
lol Since you tried all the Kagura versions available, how come there aren't a lot of reports about this bug? It's so weird.
Probably because people either want to see the H-Scenes and go one of the NTR-Routes OR they are just trapped in one of them at some point.
And then they get a full save to see all the other Endings, including those where the MC gets her.

So yeah, probably because most people just dont play the Vanilla-Route and just get the Ending via full save.

yomamasogood

Jul 12, 2021
Probably because people either want to see the H-Scenes and go one of the NTR-Routes OR they are just trapped in one of them at some point.
And then they get a full save to see all the other Endings, including those where the MC gets her.

So yeah, probably because most people just dont play the Vanilla-Route and just get the Ending via full save.
I see. Where did the full save came from tho if this bug exists? From a previous version or maybe from the Japanese version? Without that save file, wouldn't this be a game-breaking bug because you can't get all the ending?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I see. Where did the full save came from tho if this bug exists? From a previous version or maybe from the Japanese version? Without that save file, wouldn't this be a game-breaking bug because you can't get all the ending?
I don't get this bug at all even in the newest version so it's probably just something on their end causing it.

Icarusuu

Dec 23, 2018
anyone who reads the japanese dev logs of the dlc..is it like a what if you got cucked in a different time or you already cucked? it's confusing

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021
I found a save file in this very thread, don't have the post right now but you can easily find it with the search function.

I don't get this bug at all even in the newest version so it's probably just something on their end causing it.
I think the save folder can get corrupted or at the very least somewhat fucked, don't know what else could be the cause.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes