Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Demo for another tomboy NTR RPG just dropped -

Played it. Its not much of a demo though. Its just a technical test. There are 6 events, but none of them are h-events.
if somebody got a working version with more than that maybe we can make a threat in a section for games in development or smth.

Reactions: LazwelX

aiden117

May 25, 2020
Played it. Its not much of a demo though. Its just a technical test. There are 6 events, but none of them are h-events.
if somebody got a working version with more than that maybe we can make a threat in a section for games in development or smth.
got any demo for that one? I would like to test it. :sneaky:

Oct 5, 2018
It's close to full release and considering it's a new dev, I don't expect too many H scenes.

So I guess let's just wait for the full version.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
It's close to full release and considering it's a new dev, I don't expect too many H scenes.

So I guess let's just wait for the full version.
Wait, it's close to release? I didn't get that at all from the messages.

(Talking about the other game just for anyone skimming this threat, so they are not confused)

Create an account ,and just simply Follow the game developer in their ci-en. Go to their latest post, then you'll be able to download the demo for free.
This. Also, like I said. Demo is short and no h-content. Just setup for 2 of the 4 routes that are available. You basically get a few ideas about how the game will work. It feels very similar in design and gameplay to Scars of Summer.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
This. Also, like I said. Demo is short and no h-content. Just setup for 2 of the 4 routes that are available. You basically get a few ideas about how the game will work. It feels very similar in design and gameplay to Scars of Summer.
I know, a lot of people have mentioned that in the comments of the latest ci-en update post. No need to tell me that. It feels similar because the game is inspired by Scars of Summer.

I just provided them some answers so they can test the demo itself , knowing that they read your previous comments.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
I know, a lot of people have mentioned that in the comments of the latest ci-en update post. No need to tell me that. It feels similar because the game is inspired by Scars of Summer.

I just provided them some answers so they can test the demo itself , knowing that they read your previous comments.
Oh no, not at all, I just quoted you (maybe I wouldn't have had to) to not repeat what you already said. I agree 100%.
Game seems like a good setup.

Im curious though about what Shigeru Miyamoto said about the game almost being complete. It didn't seem like that at all to me. Does anybody know where it is stated on the ci-en?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
yea tried it as well, no actual h-scenes just regular dialogue scenes so far.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Im curious though about what @Shigeru Miyamoto said about the game almost being complete. It didn't seem like that at all to me. Does anybody know where it is stated on the ci-en?
Same here , I'm not expecting any completion anytime soon, unless I missed something.

Oct 5, 2018
Im curious though about what Shigeru Miyamoto said about the game almost being complete. It didn't seem like that at all to me. Does anybody know where it is stated on the ci-en?

Story: 100%
In-game events: 12% → 20%
CG: 77.1% → 82.9%

My blind ass missed the "20%" in the middle and just read "100%" and "82.9%".

Yeah it looks like 2022 would be a dry year for good NTR games. Unless of course BBQ Daisuki or Gaptax launch their games.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Story: 100%
In-game events: 12% → 20%
CG: 77.1% → 82.9%

My blind ass missed the "20%" in the middle and just read "100%" and "82.9%".

Yeah it looks like 2022 would be a dry year for good NTR games. Unless of course BBQ Daisuki or Gaptax launch their games.
Oh yea, thanks.
Well, it heavily depends how much progress they make.
What is (mostly) left now is "events". Which are pixel-animated events and I assume story events like characters moving and interacting in the RPG maker engine. Let's analze how fast they were so far:

26.01. = 5%
16.02. = 5%
20.03. = 5%
23.04. = 5%
24.06. = 12% (2 months = 7%)
23.07. = 20% (1 month = 8%)

Considering there is less than 20% of the cgs left, and the pace of the "event" development doubled, we can assume more and more focus will be shifted to "events". Let's say the pace doubles again, then we have 16% per month. With 80% left that would be 5 months. Now, obviously, events are not nearly as hard to do as CGs. And the story is done too. So maybe it's even gonna triple. At 24% that would be a little over 3 months.
If we go conservative however and say the pace only increases by 1.5x then it would be closer to 7 months.

So yea, 3 - 7 months till release Id say.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
and another year or more for Kagura drop their TL if they pick the game (pretty sure they will)
Honestly, at this point Im just using textractor and get the rest from context and my (rudimentary) understanding of Japanese.

Of course Id love to be wrong about the timeline. But sure as hell seems as if it will take at least 3 months, if not a lot more.

Reactions: princess bride
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes