georgeville

Oct 4, 2021
Can someone explain to me how the fuck the recollection system works? I already beat the game with Oyama's ending but his scenes are still locked in the recollection room? Very confused. Please help!

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Can someone explain to me how the fuck the recollection system works? I already beat the game with Oyama's ending but his scenes are still locked in the recollection room? Very confused. Please help!
They're based on your saves.

You probably overwrote the save that had Oyama ending completed.

Reactions: LazwelX

Arthur1893

Dec 3, 2019
He has done 30% only on the cg,the rest is finished or at least 60%,probably even more since the last update.That's why the release is few months away from now.
System:95%
Map:95%
Minigame:50%⇒60
Main story:60%⇒65%
Hscenes:5%⇒7%
CG:28%⇒32%
I don't mean to be a negative nancy, but I would caution against expecting the game to be out any time soon (not even in the coming few months). His twitter username still says (Currently on break), and from what I could understand of his latest update (from almost a month ago sadly) he's still not quite recovered from his mental health issues. If he was then he could probably finish it in a couple of months, I agree. Personally I'm guessing start of the next year at the very earliest, but we'll see.

This is probably the longest he's been with a new game. He's been pumping out bangers since hes started especially with how long, detailed, and EXCELLENT the Tina Game was. So its not like he continuously has tooken this long.

Hopefully his new game is more complete, I felt like this one was missing like 10%-20% or 2-3 scenes off of each route before it got seriously intimate.
Agreed, and honestly I'm looking more forward to Tina 2, though that's even more far off than this release. As you said he hasn't gone this long before between releases before, Tina was 2018 (I think?), this game came out (July, I think) of 2020. So it's a bit passed his previous times between games.

Last edited:

starkj

May 17, 2022
Is the protagonist in the new game still be a blank slate who is only there for the ntr and nothing else? I think it would be nice if he actually had a story. Also, is the game with the same characters?

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I don't mean to be a negative nancy, but I would caution against expecting the game to be out any time soon (not even in the coming few months). His twitter username still says (Currently on break), and from what I could understand of his latest update (from almost a month ago sadly) he's still not quite recovered from his mental health issues. If he was then he could probably finish it in a couple of months, I agree. Personally I'm guessing start of the next year at the very earliest, but we'll see.

Agreed, and honestly I'm looking more forward to Tina 2, though that's even more far off than this release. As you said he hasn't gone this long before between releases before, Tina was 2018 (I think?), this game came out (July, I think) of 2020. So it's a bit passed his previous times between games.
Did he explain the reason behind his mental health issues?

Arthur1893

Dec 3, 2019
Did he explain the reason behind his mental health issues?
He mentioned several reasons, some of which that are a bit vague: the current social climate, Corona having been (still is) stressful for him and a lot of others in Japan (the countermeasures as well probably), being stressed out about sympathizing with others (too much doom-scrolling perhaps). He also seemed to have gotten a bit too attached to the heroine Ryouka, and so it was difficult for him to write the type of content that he does. I don't self-insert myself and this looks like a good example of why it's not healthy to do so, or to get too fixated with fictional characters (at very least not with NTR-works). Things seem to be going a bit better for him lately though, he took a long break from social media and joined a badminton club.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Is the protagonist in the new game still be a blank slate who is only there for the ntr and nothing else? I think it would be nice if he actually had a story. Also, is the game with the same characters?
the vanilla route has stuff you need to do and lots of events etc, like Tina this game has quite a few guy to choose, 3 of corruption and 3 of 'vanilla on different lense' and each of them give different taste also extra girl where she has her own corruption routes a bit.
with ingame events and using phone when she's with somebody else, the actual content is basically doubled than what was shown in the recollection gallery.
but affair vanilla route don't have sex or something like that

Reactions: TheDevilsDens

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Is there no auto-read like in the other games? I hate pressing space/left click during the spicy stuff
Afaik, auto-advance is a very rare feature in RPGM games as it's not a default function in the engine. I think this game only has a fast-forward function.

j290

Jun 26, 2022
How the hell do you trigger any of the scenes? They're always behind locked gates and shit?

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
How the hell do you trigger any of the scenes? They're always behind locked gates and shit?
You check her diary on the next day and click the love symbol on the date also if you trying to call her (press q) when she do the deeds, most of the time you'll hear spicy stuff.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes