Derioner

Feb 28, 2021
Hey, I don't understand the version that the creator released in his CI-en, is it something he does or is it an act from the future or a second version with more things or is it something he does for his followers?

Ravelord Nito

Jan 14, 2017
Hey, I don't understand the version that the creator released in his CI-en, is it something he does or is it an act from the future or a second version with more things or is it something he does for his followers?
hes makeing the sequel to this game

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I'm not much into rpgm and anime style games, but I do occasionally try them out when I've not got other things to play that I'm into, and this was about as well done as they come.

Good solid ntr romp, the diary mechanic so you'd actually be able to see the scenes fully rather than just the glimpses the MC catches (a failure of other similar games) was good... chasing around the starting triggers was a bit ehh, but after that it was kind of smooth sailing.

That said I'd really not want to replay it rather than just grabbing a full save after one playthrough, I very much appreciate taht remembrance room... but I'd say this is probably the best rpgm anime ntr game that I can remember.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
I'm not much into rpgm and anime style games, but I do occasionally try them out when I've not got other things to play that I'm into, and this was about as well done as they come.

Good solid ntr romp, the diary mechanic so you'd actually be able to see the scenes fully rather than just the glimpses the MC catches (a failure of other similar games) was good... chasing around the starting triggers was a bit ehh, but after that it was kind of smooth sailing.

That said I'd really not want to replay it rather than just grabbing a full save after one playthrough, I very much appreciate taht remembrance room... but I'd say this is probably the best rpgm anime ntr game that I can remember.
nah you definitely need to play it, the recollection room missing half the fun. stalking her on ntr day, always trying to phone her when she's with ntr dudes and so much ingame scenes before the actual stuff you seen on the diary etc. my full saves is consist of like 10+ different slots because of them

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
nah you definitely need to play it, the recollection room missing half the fun. stalking her on ntr day, always trying to phone her when she's with ntr dudes and so much ingame scenes before the actual stuff you seen on the diary etc. my full saves is consist of like 10+ different slots because of them
I kind of agree with both of you, on one hand the none rec room scenes are nice but on the other the game becomes kind of a slog after a while.

Reactions: kcj300

makatori

Jun 22, 2019
As time passes I come to the conclusion that putting some effort into drawing a male(doesn't matter if it's ugly or not) just to "distinguish" him from the others + actual background so you get a scene makes the game go from 8 to 80 in a flash, takes more effort, of course but makes so much difference, I wish more games did what shinachiku-castella does

zadtier396

Jul 25, 2022
Is there any humiliation aspects? (perferring alpha big cock vs pathetic small pp?) (beta male cuck humiliation?) cruel denials?

LekLek1337

Oct 31, 2021
Could you post your saves,man?I'm confused how to get the ritual scenes,I can't see day 2 or 3 due to the door being locked out,is there ritual scenes for the other characters or just for Oyama?
EDIT:Nvrm,I'm a fool,turns out the ritual it's only for Oyama,but the pixel animations are pretty cool.

Last edited:

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
Figuring that game out is hard, right?
use enigmaVBunpacker (you can find a thread on this site or google it) to unpack the boxed exe file then download and use MTool (also you can find a thread on this site or google it) on the exe file of the game in the unpacked folder. Use the MTool translator (uses google translate for free users) to translate the game, its not perfect obviously but you can understand bits and pieces to play the game. After you've opened the game through MTool once, it creates a "Start with MTool" shortcut in the game's folder so you don't have to do it everytime

Reactions: maynardkeynes65
Sep 21, 2020
use enigmaVBunpacker (you can find a thread on this site or google it) to unpack the boxed exe file then download and use MTool (also you can find a thread on this site or google it) on the exe file of the game in the unpacked folder. Use the MTool translator (uses google translate for free users) to translate the game, its not perfect obviously but you can understand bits and pieces to play the game. After you've opened the game through MTool once, it creates a "Start with MTool" shortcut in the game's folder so you don't have to do it everytime
I tried using tthe enigmaVBunpacker and it doesn't work, is there another way to unpack the game?

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
I tried using tthe enigmaVBunpacker and it doesn't work, is there another way to unpack the game?
idk any other alternative yet but I'll say what I did with EnigmaVBUnpacker
you open the EnigmaVBUnpacker
go to the folder where the game is with the name "Game_Boxed"
select it and run the EnigmaVBUnpacker
after it has done its job you'll see its done, close EnigmaVBUnpacker
go to the folder where the game is, there should be a new folder now
rename it to something simple without any special characters like %
now, when you use the MTool on the game, you select the game file INSIDE the folder you just unpacked with EnigmaVBUnpacker
then press "Install and Go"
after the game has loaded, go to the translate tab of the MTool
use Google and start translation, it'll be done shortly.
now go back to the game and you should be able to play.
After you've done this once, you won't need to translate everytime you play the game
If you just click "Start with Tool" in the games' folder when you want to play the game, the previously translated files should load.
I hope this helped.

Reactions: WSS Joe

WSS Joe

Jan 11, 2020
idk any other alternative yet but I'll say what I did with EnigmaVBUnpacker
you open the EnigmaVBUnpacker
go to the folder where the game is with the name "Game_Boxed"
select it and run the EnigmaVBUnpacker
after it has done its job you'll see its done, close EnigmaVBUnpacker
go to the folder where the game is, there should be a new folder now
rename it to something simple without any special characters like %
now, when you use the MTool on the game, you select the game file INSIDE the folder you just unpacked with EnigmaVBUnpacker
then press "Install and Go"
after the game has loaded, go to the translate tab of the MTool
use Google and start translation, it'll be done shortly.
now go back to the game and you should be able to play.
After you've done this once, you won't need to translate everytime you play the game
If you just click "Start with Tool" in the games' folder when you want to play the game, the previously translated files should load.
I hope this helped.
I ended up trying what you said and for some reason MTool wouldn't hook into the game but I tried today and it hooked just fine giving me access to the translation tab and the translation seems alright. I would create a thread for this game because I simp for this chick so badly but I don't have the access rights to do so.

sirentama

Feb 27, 2018
another nice upcoming game this one with ntr vibes similar to scars you need to search for the main heroine is being fucked and watch using powers

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes