Jan 11, 2020
idk any other alternative yet but I'll say what I did with EnigmaVBUnpacker
you open the EnigmaVBUnpacker
go to the folder where the game is with the name "Game_Boxed"
select it and run the EnigmaVBUnpacker
after it has done its job you'll see its done, close EnigmaVBUnpacker
go to the folder where the game is, there should be a new folder now
rename it to something simple without any special characters like %
now, when you use the MTool on the game, you select the game file INSIDE the folder you just unpacked with EnigmaVBUnpacker
then press "Install and Go"
after the game has loaded, go to the translate tab of the MTool
use Google and start translation, it'll be done shortly.
now go back to the game and you should be able to play.
After you've done this once, you won't need to translate everytime you play the game
If you just click "Start with Tool" in the games' folder when you want to play the game, the previously translated files should load.
I hope this helped.
I ended up trying what you said and for some reason MTool wouldn't hook into the game but I tried today and it hooked just fine giving me access to the translation tab and the translation seems alright. I would create a thread for this game because I simp for this chick so badly but I don't have the access rights to do so.

sirentama

Feb 27, 2018
another nice upcoming game this one with ntr vibes similar to scars you need to search for the main heroine is being fucked and watch using powers

Oct 5, 2018
another nice upcoming game this one with ntr vibes similar to scars you need to search for the main heroine is being fucked and watch using powers
Well all those file sharing services are fucking terrible so I can't really test this out.
Gonna wait for a full release I guess.

Thanks for notifying about this. I'll track it.

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
Well all those file sharing services are fucking terrible so I can't really test this out.

the fastest and free out of those is mexa i think. but that might just be just me

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017

Uploaded it to gofile for those who want it.

Doctorshemp

May 3, 2020
Is this game like a demo or the final version?

Oh Ok nevermind I just read on their homepage that it is a trial version.

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
This game is lighting up my antivirus like it's the 4th of July.
False flag or???
Was fine on my end it’s the direct download the hentaishare. Just reuploaded
As far as files go it’s just the standard RPG Maker files though the game isn’t anything special to me.

Reactions: Bchargo
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes