sirentama

Feb 27, 2018
Upscaled the "original 768p" images to 3k-ish resolution then downscaled it to 1080p to prevent losing too much quality.

I upscaled the main menu background image to 1080, Still i dont know why it doesn't position correctly... so don't let that throw you off.

To install the patch just override the www folder inside the game folder with the one in the archive. This should override a bunch of encrypted image files and a single js-file.

Obligatory disclaimer: I take no responsibility for damage caused by this patch. Use at your own discretion.

Enjoy the Upscaled Patch boys ^^

NOTE: in the intro if stucked just autorun in the left edge while clicking every possible exit to proceed.
Also my First Time doing Upscaling.

1080p PATCH
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Image Size Comparison
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you upload it to gofilee pls

Jan 17, 2022
You... can just play the game without NTR. Legit always ask Ryoka to follow you and never talk to the other NPC’s with a big indicator over their heads. Do what you will by asking her on small “dates” by going to the cafe and school and around the beach.

This is one of the few games that is good where you can avoid it altogether with little to no effort.
But with that trick, right?! ....

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Oh, I see... Thank you for Information
The best would be to just play the game as intended to get the Recollection Room. And then grabbing the full save from this Thread to see the good and Happy Ending where either none of the other persons get her or the MC gets here. But it is really no sex scene involved at all if you want her for MC.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Man

this game was uh…really not hilt for the good ending at all, eh?

we could have done with more summer slice of life segments, and once I figure out how to get the memories, I essentially had an entire week of nothing to do. Thought it could be I missed stuff because I was too cautious. Some holidays, trips would have been nice.

Either way, it was…fine. I wish there was at least more ecchi in good route. Ya know, waking in on her in the bath. Accidentally falling on her boob etc.

I also wish she was a bit more of a bro. She’s a mid tier tomboy.

The ntr is…fine. It’s kinda silly how she’s THIS gullible, and this much of a doormat that any dude could fuck her if they just ask, but also somehow still a virgin and the MC hasn’t gotten anything at all. I also kinda wish there more non-ugly-bastards. Even masaru, who it hogan would be a normal shota is a UB. Daisuke is like the only normal looking dude.

Nothing too heart wrenching tho the MC doesn’t really seem to care that much honestly. The older sister Judy’s eels to be a slut who like banging old dudes. If the MC wasn’t there it would just be a story about Ryoka being an easy lay. Mis hardly important to the stories.

So yeah. It’s aight.

I really don’t know if they were implying that she got assaulted as child and has stunted mental growth as a result,but spent hints they said could seem to lead to that conclusion. Quite sad if so.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes