Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Anybody knows if Shinachiku is focused only on the DLC of this game or is he also developing a new game?

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
What DLC?
Scar Of Summer 2 is a total new game, not a DLC...
I think it's because originally (iirc) the new Scars of Summer Shinachiku was making was just like an "After" thing that was just like a DLC but it grew enough to become its own game.
It's like how Winter Memories was supposed to be just a DLC for Summer Memories but they added too much and thought enough additions that they just turned it into a full sequel.

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
I think it's because originally (iirc) the new Scars of Summer Shinachiku was making was just like an "After" thing that was just like a DLC but it grew enough to become its own game.
It's like how Winter Memories was supposed to be just a DLC for Summer Memories but they added too much and thought enough additions that they just turned it into a full sequel.
Yep that's the last thing I knew about this project, cool to know it's gonna be a full game. Do we know anything about the story already? I hope we get to continue the endings of the first game and it's not simply a timeskip with the mc and the girl where nothing truly happened.

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Yep that's the last thing I knew about this project, cool to know it's gonna be a full game. Do we know anything about the story already? I hope we get to continue the endings of the first game and it's not simply a timeskip with the mc and the girl where nothing truly happened.
I actually thought it was still a short but meaty DLC until the other guy said it was a full-on sequel now.
Idk the story though, I still need to do the other routes. I think all I did was the good end and the guy who meets her at the abandoned shack's route.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
AFAIK the dev is also developing a sequel to his other game, Tina the Swordswoman, but I don't recall much info being out about the project yet.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
AFAIK the dev is also developing a sequel to his other game, Tina the Swordswoman, but I don't recall much info being out about the project yet.
he put it on hold to focus on the sequel on this last i remember.

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
From where i can see it his Twitter, and in the "hiper mega beta test" release some time a go, is the continue of the finals scene before the Ending where we see the FMC couple of years later. Is something beteween that period of time, with some stuff happening beteween some scene in the game one.
From the pics he has posted in social media, i think that the game also include some stuff about the sister when she was young and some stuff with the sister in the present.

I think that the game is going to be epic... all the game from this guy are absoulty god.

We are going to have Scar of Summer After and Tina Swordsman of the Scarlet Prison 2..., i hope, i reeeeealllly hope that this happen before the last days of december.

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
From where i can see it his Twitter, and in the "hiper mega beta test" release some time a go, is the continue of the finals scene before the Ending where we see the FMC couple of years later. Is something beteween that period of time, with some stuff happening beteween some scene in the game one.
From the pics he has posted in social media, i think that the game also include some stuff about the sister when she was young and some stuff with the sister in the present.

I think that the game is going to be epic... all the game from this guy are absoulty god.

We are going to have Scar of Summer After and Tina Swordsman of the Scarlet Prison 2..., i hope, i reeeeealllly hope that this happen before the last days of december.
That sounds awesome, hope you can continue each one of the routes. Now I can't wait for the release damn.

Weimanno

Feb 12, 2021
man its so trash that we cant see events from the eyes from the female protag, do I have to grind for hours just to see what they are doing behind closed doors

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Man... Everytime i watch the links you guys share from dlsite, I must have seen at least 30 super interesting games but not speaking a word of Japanese I'm still lost LMAO.

I really wish that there wwere more Japanese games translated into English in rpg or in MTL.. Some time ago I translated the games myself thanks to Chiitrans lite but the problem is that the items or the interface in the game is often in Japanese and therefore impossible to translate. I don't know if you understand me

Is there not an English site that includes all kind of games I mentioned above? There are a few games on f95 but not enough for my taste LOL.

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
I saw some ppl talking abt this game on thread anyone mind unpacking it and posting it here? I cant do it cuz i play on joiplay
Btw what i mean by unpacking is that the game file os boxed.exe cant play wit that on joiplay

Nash_c

Sep 10, 2018
I don't really remember this scene . How can I unlock it?

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes