Oct 8, 2017
does anyone know how this game works? like, I've been playing for over 1 hour and at most I can hear the sounds of sex and nothing else, is this game really just to hear the sounds? Can't you see what's happening on the other side of the door?

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
does anyone know how this game works? like, I've been playing for over 1 hour and at most I can hear the sounds of sex and nothing else, is this game really just to hear the sounds? Can't you see what's happening on the other side of the door?
Check her notebook diary next day .
Notebook diary is in her room

Reactions: Sakutooyama

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Justfindmyway Sakutooyama PervectKakarot oh yea another important thing is the [T] button to move the time, most of the ero scenes and especially on ntr days, changing your time (morning to noon to night etc) means that the scenes changing and about the phone, if scenes chaning then the phone changes as well (like from blowjob to sex).
you also only able to use phone 3 times a day.
here I add the walkthrough I got from here but I sort the important route on notepad.
Oyama is the best, the kid and delinquent is the classic 'heroine got corrupt by bad guy' while the rest (daisuke, masaru and vagrant) is a 'vanilla from different lense' kind of ntr.
oh yea the "event changes with time" is what I mean with using the [T] button and the NTR day they tell you where she is through out the day.

P.S. right click save the file below rather than opening it on browser

Last edited:

Sakutooyama

Jul 28, 2022
Justfindmyway Sakutooyama PervectKakarot oh yea another important thing is the [T] button to move the time, most of the ero scenes and especially on ntr days, changing your time (morning to noon to night etc) means that the scenes changing and about the phone, if scenes chaning then the phone changes as well (like from blowjob to sex).
you also only able to use phone 3 times a day.
here I add the walkthrough I got from here but I sort the important route on notepad.
Oyama is the best, the kid and delinquent is the classic 'heroine got corrupt by bad guy' while the rest (daisuke, masaru and vagrant) is a 'vanilla from different lense' kind of ntr.
oh yea the "event changes with time) is what I mean with using the [T] button and the NTR day they tell you where she is through out the day.
Thank you very much...♡

Last edited:

HEART4CHE

Nov 13, 2017
Someone knows what is different in the unrated version it's supposed to have some extra scene but i can't find anything

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes