LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Honestly? I genuinely think it's a bit of both those things. I'm not denying a lot of creators, especially NTR ones (NTRMAN, TerasuMC...), have mental issues or suicidal tendencies, it's just that, and excuse me for being vulgar here, when there's money involved (game development, patron-based subscriptions and so on), I often fail to take any of these kind of posts seriously.
But hey, taking the human aspect out of this I still think After looks and sounds incredibly good, I hope shinachiku can find it in himself to bring it to a completion safely, we're all rooting for him.
money or otherwise you should never disregard signs of mental/emotional illness take ntrman for example he got so depressed after life kicked him around he paused all subs and took a break mental/emotional/physical health is never a joke. i hope this dev can get better in the future

Reactions: Exheros

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
yea yea dat. i couldnt find it in recollection. does anyone have a full save of v1.03; previous versions save files dont open
It's one of the Yasui (school bully) scenes.

Not sure where you got an earlier version, but is it possible you're trying to load a completed path save? You can't load those, they're there just for recollection room unlock.

sirentama

Feb 27, 2018
The poor chap, he's self-inserting real hard. That makes me confident that After will be even better than the original, and remember kids, never self-insert if you value your sanity.
i can only self insert as the guys doing her, i despise dudes like the mc, if the dude has no balls to confess shouldn't get the girl in the first place.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
i can only self insert as the guys doing her, i despise dudes like the mc, if the dude has no balls to confess shouldn't get the girl in the first place.
thats on the route you choose we never see the mc confess but the "true" vanilla end has the implication that they learn about each others feelings.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I started a new game and got all the memories. The 'Stop her' option is still greyed out. Am I missing something else here?
If Ryoka has gone too far with any guy, you cannot get the "good" end.

If you're talking about that one particular decision on her birthday, then IIRC the "stop her" choice is always greyed out, you're past the point of no return.

JunkoEnoshima V3

Feb 28, 2022
If Ryoka has gone too far with any guy, you cannot get the "good" end.

If you're talking about that one particular decision on her birthday, then IIRC the "stop her" choice is always greyed out, you're past the point of no return.
I see. To be honest I kind of suspected that's what it was. I just didn't know for sure if you actually COULD stop it. I know it wouldn't lead to anywhere else but I figured maybe it'd at least give some interesting dialogue to read. I had to try lol.

Reactions: uwufur

ZebranTkR

Jun 29, 2022

Overview:
The story of childhood freind who grew up together living in such countryside. In which you Keita (MC), the protagonist who is in love with Ryouka Enomoto (Ryoka) a beautiful girl and the ace of the basketball team at your high-school, who is more than just a friend and also in love with you, invited you to stay in her home for while; along with her older sister Saki, only during summer vacation. However, before you move back to the city, it's the last opportunity to confess your love for her with spent each moments and you must do this over a period of about one month before the time went by...

jotaro-kujo-yes.gif

she'll be approached by other men from the village right under your nose; in time naturally occurring cucking events.. and so the summer ends for you.

W44_Nn.gif

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes