f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
It's not just alive, it's alive and growing with monthly progress reports. And seems this game has reached its finish line. Hopefully in a month or two it will finally come out. :love:

yes but from what i read in the comments, they're just working on the japanese version.

they will only consider a english production when the sales are good.

i just hope some mtl shit won't ruin this for us that a good translator picks it up, saikey could pick this one up maybe

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Here's a quick guide I wrote for the game, its pretty simple, especially now with a partial translation, but it might be useful for some of you.
Also, the true end pretty much mirrors the normal end, the difference is, you can actually choose the confess option so our two protags get together. Like the post above me mentioned, as long as you don't interact with any of the "villains" that have (!) you just need to get to the end and viola you got the "happy" ending.
Where i can handing bulletin?

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
"For those who are on the Natsuiro plan or above, work related to Saki-nee.
Also, I'd like to introduce a rough sketch of Suzuka's ecchi scene."
Anyone have this extra content?
On the first sketch a virgin jock, this is obvious. I wonder who is on the second?

image-web.jpg image-web (2).jpg image-web (1).jpg image-web2.jpg

Jap text
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2020
On the first sketch a virgin jock, this is obvious. I wonder who is on the second?

View attachment 2159927 View attachment 2159928 View attachment 2159929 View attachment 2159930

Jap text
thanks bro
don't you have this picture? I looked for it in old threads but I can't find it

View attachment 2159927 View attachment 2159928 View attachment 2159929 View attachment 2159930

Jap text
thanks bro
don't you have this picture? I looked for it in old threads but I can't find it

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021
The poor chap, he's self-inserting real hard. That makes me confident that After will be even better than the original, and remember kids, never self-insert if you value your sanity.

Oct 5, 2018
The poor chap, he's self-inserting real hard. That makes me confident that After will be even better than the original, and remember kids, never self-insert if you value your sanity.
I'm surprised that this happens. Normally, the cynic in me will waive it off as "milking supporters" but some of the stuff hear is truly shocking. I remember hearing that apparently the dev of the NTR game, Four Seasons was contemplating suicide.

• Sad
Reactions: LekLek1337

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021
I'm surprised that this happens. Normally, the cynic in me will waive it off as "milking supporters" but some of the stuff hear is truly shocking. I remember hearing that apparently the dev of the NTR game, Four Seasons was contemplating suicide.
Honestly? I genuinely think it's a bit of both those things. I'm not denying a lot of creators, especially NTR ones (NTRMAN, TerasuMC...), have mental issues or suicidal tendencies, it's just that, and excuse me for being vulgar here, when there's money involved (game development, patron-based subscriptions and so on), I often fail to take any of these kind of posts seriously.
But hey, taking the human aspect out of this I still think After looks and sounds incredibly good, I hope shinachiku can find it in himself to bring it to a completion safely, we're all rooting for him.

LekLek1337

Oct 31, 2021
New post:
Highlights: Dev hates being cuckholded or the NTR genre? He is still recovering, and this game will be even More depressing than the previous one (lighthearted people get away now!)
I remember that the director for the OG RE1,Shinji Mikami, HATED horror,to the point that he never seen or work with anything in that genre.They greenlight him because,quote:So I figured we should do it[laughs],if he'd answered that he never got scared, I couldn't have trusted him in the project.People who aren't afraid of anything don't understand what's frightening.''. That makes sense for me,but I wish that the dev didn't self insert that hard on the project:FacePalm:

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes