Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
And how i can get normal ending? I know how to get happy ending just find 4 memories of Ryoka.the normal ending i dont understand how

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Honestly? I genuinely think it's a bit of both those things. I'm not denying a lot of creators, especially NTR ones (NTRMAN, TerasuMC...), have mental issues or suicidal tendencies, it's just that, and excuse me for being vulgar here, when there's money involved (game development, patron-based subscriptions and so on), I often fail to take any of these kind of posts seriously.
But hey, taking the human aspect out of this I still think After looks and sounds incredibly good, I hope shinachiku can find it in himself to bring it to a completion safely, we're all rooting for him.
I seriously on board with the tinfoil hats that the Hiroki kid on Terasu MC "Kokujin no Tenkousei NTR" is Terasu bully back in the day lmao cause god damn that kid got cucked by every woman he ever spoke lmao

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LekLek1337

nova7

Oct 24, 2019
bro, can this game to auto conversation because my hands hurt from always clicking on it constantly

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
I seriously on board with the tinfoil hats that the Hiroki kid on Terasu MC "Kokujin no Tenkousei NTR" is Terasu bully back in the day lmao cause god damn that kid got cucked by every woman he ever spoke lmao
and then terasu got harrassed for it so it looks like he wont draw that story anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: LekLek1337
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes