GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
What am I doing wrong? Every time she has sex with a character i cant see the scene.... I only see them.going to a location and then two hearts next to it... What am I doing wrong?!? I haven't even saw her boobs ...

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
What am I doing wrong? Every time she has sex with a character i cant see the scene.... I only see them.going to a location and then two hearts next to it... What am I doing wrong?!? I haven't even saw her boobs ...
there's a "diary" in her room that shows her perspective of each day.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
yeah like guy above me said, go to her diary in her room to see the scenes after the day pass and when she's with other dudes, try to call her (press Q) ;) and later on,some scenes last for a whole days and the ero scenes changes by moving the time forward (press T)
you can check on my post on page 141 for some guides

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
Justfindmyway Sakutooyama PervectKakarot oh yea another important thing is the [T] button to move the time, most of the ero scenes and especially on ntr days, changing your time (morning to noon to night etc) means that the scenes changing and about the phone, if scenes chaning then the phone changes as well (like from blowjob to sex).
you also only able to use phone 3 times a day.
here I add the walkthrough I got from here but I sort the important route on notepad.
Oyama is the best, the kid and delinquent is the classic 'heroine got corrupt by bad guy' while the rest (daisuke, masaru and vagrant) is a 'vanilla from different lense' kind of ntr.
oh yea the "event changes with time) is what I mean with using the [T] button and the NTR day they tell you where she is through out the day.
your text appear distorted on some part. please upload in pdf :( please

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes