Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Nah, i don't mind the NTR part but u can't see the scenes until u finish the game so it suck, the whole point of the game is to go to some place to finish the day then check the girl and that's it
You can, you gotta go check Ryoka's diary the next day, click on the hearts.

EDIT: Actually, it appears there on the same day, but at certain point Ryoka starts locking her door when she's somewhere with a guy.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Latest post

New Year's greetings hello!
It's early and it's the end of this year I'm sorry for not being able to update easily, This is the last greeting for this year.

Followers or above only New Year's greetings

It's been a few days left to leave this year. I'm really sorry for the users that I couldn't do anything like production this year and couldn't make a good report. I want to be able to produce properly next year... I've been worried about a lot of things, but I can't quite respond to comments and requests, so I'd like to close it for a while and use my time well to concentrate on production. I'm sorry...‍♂ ◆ gifts I am really grateful that various people drew and recreated various scenes! thank you If you're on the Natsuiro Plan or above,
I'll show you just a few of Suzuka's animation scenes. There were many terrible incidents this year, but I hope next year will be a peaceful and good year Happy New Year! !

The rest are a few Twitter reposts and censored blowjob animation that was posted a few posts back.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Latest post

New Year's greetings hello!
It's early and it's the end of this year I'm sorry for not being able to update easily, This is the last greeting for this year.

Followers or above only New Year's greetings

It's been a few days left to leave this year. I'm really sorry for the users that I couldn't do anything like production this year and couldn't make a good report. I want to be able to produce properly next year... I've been worried about a lot of things, but I can't quite respond to comments and requests, so I'd like to close it for a while and use my time well to concentrate on production. I'm sorry...‍♂ ◆ gifts I am really grateful that various people drew and recreated various scenes! thank you If you're on the Natsuiro Plan or above,
I'll show you just a few of Suzuka's animation scenes. There were many terrible incidents this year, but I hope next year will be a peaceful and good year Happy New Year! !

The rest are a few Twitter reposts and censored blowjob animation that was posted a few posts back.
Ma dude hasnt worked since this one released haha, you can't make excuses for +2 years without anything

Reactions: SofieSoBad

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
New from Ci-en

部活大好きな娘が一生懸命他の男のチ〇ポしゃぶってる…と思うと、めっちゃくるものがありますよね…。という事でこのシーンはどうしてもねっとりじっくりしゃぶってる感じを目指しました。

段々と絆されて自発的にやってる感じ、上手く伝われば良いのですが

ではでは良いお年を~!来年は頑張りたいです…。

Villageman

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Hey guys, this is one of my favorite NTR games. And I also follow the creator page from the author. But I can only use the automatic Google translation of the Japanese page. So here's the question. Is there really a sequel or a big DLC coming? I had understood it a few months ago that a DLC was coming. But a sequel would be much cooler, of course.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Hey guys, this is one of my favorite NTR games. And I also follow the creator page from the author. But I can only use the automatic Google translation of the Japanese page. So here's the question. Is there really a sequel or a big DLC coming? I had understood it a few months ago that a DLC was coming. But a sequel would be much cooler, of course.
Scars of Summer: After is a full blown sequel, as far as we know.

Though I at least have no clue as to release date.

Reactions: Villageman
Feb 27, 2021
It was going to be a short DLC, but the game is bigger, bigger than this Scars of Summers game we know, it will have a lot of scenes, I think more than 50 or 60. But it will be a continuation of the game and it will not be DLC anymore

Reactions: Villageman

Kzwooh

Jan 7, 2023
can someone explain me how to unlock all the scenes? i donwloaded the file in the first page and dont know how to apply it

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
can someone explain me how to unlock all the scenes? i donwloaded the file in the first page and dont know how to apply it
don't use full save file, the recollection room only covers like half of it cause the other half happens in the game itself.
go to page 140 and use my guide there.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
don't use full save file, the recollection room only covers like half of it cause the other half happens in the game itself.
go to page 140 and use my guide there.
But are they like full on scenes or just like text or cuck voyeur pov?

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes