LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
But are they like full on scenes or just like text or cuck voyeur pov?
It's voyeur but most have pixel animations, they all have sounds and also recollection doesn't cover 'ntr day' at all.
They're more hot for me tbh, I like trying to call her when she's on H event.

Dankbeast66

May 30, 2020
I like how little time some of the scenes waste. In another slow-ass NTR game scene the creepy dude would touch the girl and you have to mash through fifty lines of her pretending not to like it before a scene of her taking her clothes off, a separate scene of them going to bed, and then finally they fuck.

In this game, a character brushes rice off the girl's cheek and it smash cuts to them fucking lmfao

Pythias

Sep 15, 2022
the slowest story flow ive seen
I like how little time some of the scenes waste. In another slow-ass NTR game scene the creepy dude would touch the girl and you have to mash through fifty lines of her pretending not to like it before a scene of her taking her clothes off, a separate scene of them going to bed, and then finally they fuck.

In this game, a character brushes rice off the girl's cheek and it smash cuts to them fucking lmfao
I found the story flow to be okay.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
im kinda having hard time following the guide. arent what happen in ntr day supposed to be part of normal route?
ntr day is basically an in-game bonus or rather the prize for letting her get fucked by the guy (it usually unlocked after you got 80% of the guy route which is usually the time after she got fucked by them iirc) also the two classmate dudes has 'secret' scenes that can be seen by playing the final school trip event.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Why making calls is limited to 3 times a day? I don't see the point of that nor why limiting to only 3 routes per play.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Why making calls is limited to 3 times a day? I don't see the point of that nor why limiting to only 3 routes per play.
The call is debatable, but you're not really limited to 3 routes per play. You're limited to 3 NTR days IIRC, so there's gonna be at least 4 days a week you can have events with any remaining route.

The real limit is that the clear room only unlocks one route per playthrough.

xmagic

Jul 27, 2018
Great game indeed, but I wish there were more scenes with saki alone and together with ryoka or her past, maybe on some route with classmates instead of these old geezers, am I the only one who also thought there would be something with the girl from the rental video store? for a moment I thought it was her in this photo below. That's it, I hope to see more from saki in the sequel.
Screenshot_1.png

Reactions: itsHnd

aiden117

May 25, 2020
Great game indeed, but I wish there were more scenes with saki alone and together with ryoka or her past, maybe on some route with classmates instead of these old geezers, am I the only one who also thought there would be something with the girl from the rental video store? for a moment I thought it was her in this photo below. That's it, I hope to see more from saki in the sequel.
View attachment 2331415
which game is this?

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes