Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
The dev has been very actively tweeting for some time, dunno if any of it has anything to do with SoS: After.

But I'd expect some update soon-ish, based on how long it's been since the last update.

Oct 5, 2018
New post on Ci-en

Basically just a year end greeting for 2022 talking about how it was a terrible & unproductive year, and also about the creator hopes to do more in 2023.
There's a scene of Ryoka blowing someone.

No update on %age progress, no talk of what's to come. At this point, I think the best approach is to not care. If the dev delivers, great. If the dev doesn't deliver, then there's a few decent alternatives that might release this year.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
New post on Ci-en

Basically just a year end greeting for 2022 talking about how it was a terrible & unproductive year, and also about the creator hopes to do more in 2023.
There's a scene of Ryoka blowing someone.

No update on %age progress, no talk of what's to come. At this point, I think the best approach is to not care. If the dev delivers, great. If the dev doesn't deliver, then there's a few decent alternatives that might release this year.
Pfff with that words you show that you know nothing about the dev in this case, because he is working in Tina and in SOM After, even he release a short demo about SOM After, some pics that are in the game, so yours comments only show your ignorance men...
Your opinion is aging like rotten milk

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Latest news/post on dlsite

Hello! Jigu is freezing to death in a big cold wave
I live in the Kanto region, but this may be the first time I've seen laundry freeze in about an hour...

Today we will talk about the release date, future development policy, and an apology.
We are contacting you that the comment section has been revived!

Followers or above only
current situation
I have recovered.
Recently, I had the opportunity to talk with amazing creators, and I was able to receive a good stimulus.
One thing I can say is that it's definitely propensity and my desire to do this . straight forward, and I'm happy that I can feel my
In my case, I don't want to see my character's NTR, but basically I can only get rid of it in my own game and NTR, so if I don't make it, I have an incurable disease.
Most of the time I'm working on it, I use my own game. Therefore, if you are watching this ci-en, you will have played hundreds of times by the time it goes on sale. I'm sorry...
I feel like the characters in the game are somehow connected to each other. That's why I'm not good at meta expressions (character press the A button!, etc.).
*However, speaking the operation method to the character has the advantage that it is much easier to understand than the explanation tutorial. This area is good or bad depending on the game
Well, I do not recommend it to those who want to start NTR production!
Mental illness! Let's work hard together! !

Future policy and sales timing
At first, I thought of the recollection of several scenes as an update.
If it's boring just to reminisce... it's a short story.
I'm not satisfied with the one-way road, and if I don't move Keita, I have to remake it to feel NTR.
In the end, it became a specification that uses the same time as the previous work to move the main character.
I was worried about various things, and it was a repetition of making and redoing, but anyway, I will aim for completion first. We put aside the parts that require time and effort, and cut down the parts that can be reduced to improve efficiency. In some cases, scenes and CG may also be cut.

It's going to be a pretty tough development, but I'll do my best to aim for this summer when it comes to sales.
I would like to release a preliminary trial version around next month. I would appreciate it if you could play it first and decide if it is worth skipping.
◆ About the comment column
There are people who are looking forward to it, and there are people who draw pictures, and I am really saved. I almost gave up many times, but it seems that I can still do my best.
Regarding the comment section, it has settled down to some extent, so I will revive it once again.
I can't answer the situation details and scene requests normally, so if you can wait...
As for Tina 2, after this is over. Because I want to meet the red-haired strong swordswoman again...

◆ Drawing
60 minutes Rinko
1675007338590.png

It seems that it is a practice to finish in 60 minutes. I'm still not good at it, but it's going to be a practice to catch the whole thing quickly without worrying about mistakes. It might be nice to take a break.

A leopard-print bikini... that's nice... I feel like I own it.

See you soon.

1675007330383.png

Let me do my best first!

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Latest news/post on dlsite

Hello! Jigu is freezing to death in a big cold wave
I live in the Kanto region, but this may be the first time I've seen laundry freeze in about an hour...

Today we will talk about the release date, future development policy, and an apology.
We are contacting you that the comment section has been revived!

Followers or above only
current situation
I have recovered.
Recently, I had the opportunity to talk with amazing creators, and I was able to receive a good stimulus.
One thing I can say is that it's definitely propensity and my desire to do this . straight forward, and I'm happy that I can feel my
In my case, I don't want to see my character's NTR, but basically I can only get rid of it in my own game and NTR, so if I don't make it, I have an incurable disease.
Most of the time I'm working on it, I use my own game. Therefore, if you are watching this ci-en, you will have played hundreds of times by the time it goes on sale. I'm sorry...
I feel like the characters in the game are somehow connected to each other. That's why I'm not good at meta expressions (character press the A button!, etc.).
*However, speaking the operation method to the character has the advantage that it is much easier to understand than the explanation tutorial. This area is good or bad depending on the game
Well, I do not recommend it to those who want to start NTR production!
Mental illness! Let's work hard together! !

Future policy and sales timing
At first, I thought of the recollection of several scenes as an update.
If it's boring just to reminisce... it's a short story.
I'm not satisfied with the one-way road, and if I don't move Keita, I have to remake it to feel NTR.
In the end, it became a specification that uses the same time as the previous work to move the main character.
I was worried about various things, and it was a repetition of making and redoing, but anyway, I will aim for completion first. We put aside the parts that require time and effort, and cut down the parts that can be reduced to improve efficiency. In some cases, scenes and CG may also be cut.

It's going to be a pretty tough development, but I'll do my best to aim for this summer when it comes to sales.
I would like to release a preliminary trial version around next month. I would appreciate it if you could play it first and decide if it is worth skipping.
◆ About the comment column
There are people who are looking forward to it, and there are people who draw pictures, and I am really saved. I almost gave up many times, but it seems that I can still do my best.
Regarding the comment section, it has settled down to some extent, so I will revive it once again.
I can't answer the situation details and scene requests normally, so if you can wait...
As for Tina 2, after this is over. Because I want to meet the red-haired strong swordswoman again...

◆ Drawing
60 minutes Rinko
View attachment 2348940

It seems that it is a practice to finish in 60 minutes. I'm still not good at it, but it's going to be a practice to catch the whole thing quickly without worrying about mistakes. It might be nice to take a break.

A leopard-print bikini... that's nice... I feel like I own it.

See you soon.

View attachment 2348939

Let me do my best first!
I'm actually more confused than I was before lol... the MTL of the post is certainly not helping. The most I could decipher is he plans for the release this summer so June/July I guess. But it is still not clear if this is a DLC, post story continuation, or a remake even?

Francisco78

Mar 21, 2019
I'm actually more confused than I was before lol... the MTL of the post is certainly not helping. The most I could decipher is he plans for the release this summer so June/July I guess. But it is still not clear if this is a DLC, post story continuation, or a remake even?
One of the things he says is that he is going to release a beta of scars of summer after at the end of February

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
But it is still not clear if this is a DLC, post story continuation, or a remake even?
As far as he has described it in the past couple years (and from what I recall offhand), After was going to be a small DLC continuation of every route except for the "Happy" ending that was only going to be sold as standalone thing because of some weird DLsite technicality which prevented him from making it part of the main game. But as he's been working on it, the scope has expanded to basically just being a straight up sequel. We don't know how big it actually is supposed to be at this point; only that it is much bigger than he originally intended.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
As far as he has described it in the past couple years (and from what I recall offhand), After was going to be a small DLC continuation of every route except for the "Happy" ending that was only going to be sold as standalone thing because of some weird DLsite technicality which prevented him from making it part of the main game. But as he's been working on it, the scope has expanded to basically just being a straight up sequel. We don't know how big it actually is supposed to be at this point; only that it is much bigger than he originally intended.
I see, thanks for the info. But that also kinda raises some new questions, because if it is a direct continuation, does this means that at the start of this sequel, we will have to choose one of the routes that she will start corrupted (from the last game)? Will this take into consideration the consequences like pregnancy and stuff?

The reason I say it is confusing is because from that screenshot of the game menu that you posted, it implies that the sequel is a fresh start: Ryoka's hearts are still in the center with the MC and I also used google's camera translator, and the text of who is on Ryoka's mind and who she likes (the heart icon) and both say Keita. Amount done of fellatio, paizuri (titjob), sex all of those are empty as well.

Which is why I asked if this was going to be a remake/reboot because the new UI indicates a fresh start, therefore not having the happenings and corruption from the prequel.

Feb 27, 2021
I see, thanks for the info. But that also kinda raises some new questions, because if it is a direct continuation, does this means that at the start of this sequel, we will have to choose one of the routes that she will start corrupted (from the last game)? Will this take into consideration the consequences like pregnancy and stuff?

The reason I say it is confusing is because from that screenshot of the game menu that you posted, it implies that the sequel is a fresh start: Ryoka's hearts are still in the center with the MC and I also used google's camera translator, and the text of who is on Ryoka's mind and who she likes (the heart icon) and both say Keita. Amount done of fellatio, paizuri (titjob), sex all of those are empty as well.

Which is why I asked if this was going to be a remake/reboot because the new UI indicates a fresh start, therefore not having the happenings and corruption from the prequel.
From what I've seen and read at Ci-En, the game seems to be much bigger with more scenarios like swimming, office, inside the truck and etc, so the game won't be a DLC, but a sequel game and big, I I guess the game will have between 2 to 3 gb. So much so that there will be mini-games and items to buy, there will be an anal that was posted on twitter, now I don't know if there will be different routes, but I'll take it as a Boss, Teacher and so on.

Reactions: TheDevilsDens

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020

The game supposedly follows the neutral route no one pursues ryoka but the mc also doesn’t romance her either

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
The game supposedly follows the neutral route no one pursues ryoka but the mc also doesn’t romance her either
Yeah I figured that, based on the little info that we can gather from the preview of the UI, Ryoka's clean stats for an after story sequel would only make sense if the sequel picks up immediately from either the love or neutral endings. Then again, on the neutral ending there is a time skip and we see Royka with a work senpai, so I wonder if this office senpai will become a route in the new game.

Reactions: princess bride
Mar 19, 2021
sounds to me like he wanted to do more, but will instead try to release it as fast as he can so he'll be cutting out some cgs/scenarios that he planned since he can't quite figure out how to do them and its taking too long to come up with ideas.

bdom8994

Jul 8, 2020
i really confuse how to trigger event after the first ryoka enter oyama house, any clue ? im new to rpg games.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
i really confuse how to trigger event after the first ryoka enter oyama house, any clue ? im new to rpg games.
For this game only, if shes alone with ntr guy and the love buble shown it means that shes doing the deeds and you can only see it tomorrow after the event happens by peeking at her diary, when she do the deed you can click the doors shes in and also trying to call her with your phone, changing the time might change the sounds you hear too.
You can check my guide on page 140

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes