Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Latest news/post on dlsite

Hello! Jigu is freezing to death in a big cold wave
I live in the Kanto region, but this may be the first time I've seen laundry freeze in about an hour...

Today we will talk about the release date, future development policy, and an apology.
We are contacting you that the comment section has been revived!

Followers or above only
current situation
I have recovered.
Recently, I had the opportunity to talk with amazing creators, and I was able to receive a good stimulus.
One thing I can say is that it's definitely propensity and my desire to do this . straight forward, and I'm happy that I can feel my
In my case, I don't want to see my character's NTR, but basically I can only get rid of it in my own game and NTR, so if I don't make it, I have an incurable disease.
Most of the time I'm working on it, I use my own game. Therefore, if you are watching this ci-en, you will have played hundreds of times by the time it goes on sale. I'm sorry...
I feel like the characters in the game are somehow connected to each other. That's why I'm not good at meta expressions (character press the A button!, etc.).
*However, speaking the operation method to the character has the advantage that it is much easier to understand than the explanation tutorial. This area is good or bad depending on the game
Well, I do not recommend it to those who want to start NTR production!
Mental illness! Let's work hard together! !

Future policy and sales timing
At first, I thought of the recollection of several scenes as an update.
If it's boring just to reminisce... it's a short story.
I'm not satisfied with the one-way road, and if I don't move Keita, I have to remake it to feel NTR.
In the end, it became a specification that uses the same time as the previous work to move the main character.
I was worried about various things, and it was a repetition of making and redoing, but anyway, I will aim for completion first. We put aside the parts that require time and effort, and cut down the parts that can be reduced to improve efficiency. In some cases, scenes and CG may also be cut.

It's going to be a pretty tough development, but I'll do my best to aim for this summer when it comes to sales.
I would like to release a preliminary trial version around next month. I would appreciate it if you could play it first and decide if it is worth skipping.
◆ About the comment column
There are people who are looking forward to it, and there are people who draw pictures, and I am really saved. I almost gave up many times, but it seems that I can still do my best.
Regarding the comment section, it has settled down to some extent, so I will revive it once again.
I can't answer the situation details and scene requests normally, so if you can wait...
As for Tina 2, after this is over. Because I want to meet the red-haired strong swordswoman again...

◆ Drawing
60 minutes Rinko
View attachment 2348940

It seems that it is a practice to finish in 60 minutes. I'm still not good at it, but it's going to be a practice to catch the whole thing quickly without worrying about mistakes. It might be nice to take a break.

A leopard-print bikini... that's nice... I feel like I own it.

See you soon.

View attachment 2348939

Let me do my best first!
I'm actually more confused than I was before lol... the MTL of the post is certainly not helping. The most I could decipher is he plans for the release this summer so June/July I guess. But it is still not clear if this is a DLC, post story continuation, or a remake even?
Yea I was confused too on some points. And I actually normally know how to read these, even if they are MTLed.
Also did I just misunderstand this or does it sound like the creator does not like NTR anymore as much as they used to? Sounds to me like it in that post, but I could be wrong.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Also did I just misunderstand this or does it sound like the creator does not like NTR anymore as much as they used to?
I very much doubt that lol, considering their history. It's probably the MTL messing up the phrasing there which confused me too. The true meaning/nuance of that part, which I suspect is some kind of sarcasm or a joke, gets lost during the MTL.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Yea I was confused too on some points. And I actually normally know how to read these, even if they are MTLed.
In case you’re wondering I was using the automatic google translate on the website most of the time it does a decent job though at times if there’s too much text it can’t be helped.

I only did a quick read through it but I guess I might be too used to broken English at this point that … :(

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Good lord the self control I will need to not play the game with MTL and instead wait for the English translation, its going to have to be through the roof.
If it does come out this summer I wonder how long we will have to wait for it to be translated officially.....

...maybe until...

the summer after.
MTL is not bad at all these days if you're the one doing it.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
I will just fuck it and fuck with the mtl tbh
don't want to take the chance that I'd die first before the kagura release came out lmao
I'm going for textractor these days. It works well enough. At this point Im an MTL Japanese expert lmao.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
question is this a continuation or is it a new game??
once more, the rumor is that this will follow the neutral route of the original game where ryouka isnt pursued by anyone including the MC. please i know its tiresome to slog through past comments on this thread but this question has been answered ad nauseam at the point.

AyumiMio

Feb 2, 2023
sorry I'm a new player scars of summer , of all the existing routes when can I use this item (ultra thin 0.01) ?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
sorry I'm a new player scars of summer , of all the existing routes when can I use this item (ultra thin 0.01) ?
You as the character don't get to use it.

There's an old man in the village that Saki goes to take care of. He asks you to bring him items for each Saki event.

Don't remember off the top of my head when you had to be there to view the event, though.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes