WirelessDemon

Mar 2, 2018
What to do with bulletins? I went around all the houses, talked to all of them. There is an exclamation mark only on the tent that cannot be approached.

WirelessDemon

Mar 2, 2018
Here's a quick guide I wrote for the game, its pretty simple, especially now with a partial translation, but it might be useful for some of you.
Also, the true end pretty much mirrors the normal end, the difference is, you can actually choose the confess option so our two protags get together. Like the post above me mentioned, as long as you don't interact with any of the "villains" that have (!) you just need to get to the end and viola you got the "happy" ending.
What to do with bulletins at the beginning?

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Is it just me or if this game…not really that good of an ntr game?

With how HARD you have to work to get some of these dudes laid, you end up feeling cucked if they DONT sleep with her lol

It’s actually harder to get the ntr than the normal ending, which feels like a bad balance for an ntr game.There are so many rivals and predators around every corner, you should have to watch her like a hawk to prevent it.

Instead dude hardly reacts and seems to want it in most cases.

they put in all these things to instill dread in the player, like the sounds, and the locked doors. Etc. But it kinda rings hollow when. It’s clear the main character wants this real bad and the player does too.

I guess the problems is that it puts too much energy into acting like it’s ntr, when it’s a swinging/voyeur fetish gs e at heart. Shoulda just been about mc setting his gf up with other dudes, that’s what happens anyway. I guess it’s more like real life cuckoldry.

it also would have been better mostly from her perspective with mc only there for voyeur scenes.

The only route that feels like real ntr is Daisuke. It’s also one of the hardest to get, with the weirdest triggers. It’s also the most retarded. Ntr runs on retardation, bur really…it also turns Ryoka from an innocent gullible tomboy too a manipulative lying slut. It succeeded at being infuriating, guess. It’s just ridiculous though

Lunamaria

Jul 20, 2018
Is it just me or if this game…not really that good of an ntr game?

With how HARD you have to work to get some of these dudes laid, you end up feeling cucked if they DONT sleep with her lol

It’s actually harder to get the ntr than the normal ending, which feels like a bad balance for an ntr game.There are so many rivals and predators around every corner, you should have to watch her like a hawk to prevent it.

Instead dude hardly reacts and seems to want it in most cases.

they put in all these things to instill dread in the player, like the sounds, and the locked doors. Etc. But it kinda rings hollow when. It’s clear the main character wants this real bad and the player does too.

I guess the problems is that it puts too much energy into acting like it’s ntr, when it’s a swinging/voyeur fetish gs e at heart. Shoulda just been about mc setting his gf up with other dudes, that’s what happens anyway. I guess it’s more like real life cuckoldry.

it also would have been better mostly from her perspective with mc only there for voyeur scenes.

The only route that feels like real ntr is Daisuke. It’s also one of the hardest to get, with the weirdest triggers. It’s also the most retarded. Ntr runs on retardation, bur really…it also turns Ryoka from an innocent gullible tomboy too a manipulative lying slut. It succeeded at being infuriating, guess. It’s just ridiculous though
How in the world does it feel like the protagonist wants to watch her smash other guys?

Reactions: ktez

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Like I said. Hardly reacts. Doesn’t ever call it out at all. Actively seeks it out, watches and reads about it and seemingly does everything in his power to get it to happen and nothing in his power to stop it.

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
Like I said. Hardly reacts. Doesn’t ever call it out at all. Actively seeks it out, watches and reads about it and seemingly does everything in his power to get it to happen and nothing in his power to stop it.
Name at least a couple MC other ntr games that themselves are deliberately doing something to prevent? Such units. And this is because loser MС is one of main conditions of this genre.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Name at least a couple MC other ntr games that themselves are deliberately doing something to prevent? Such units. And this is because loser MС is one of main conditions of this genre.
most of the ones I’ve played? Perhaps I’m biased. Let’s say most games by “anim team mm”

Also so called “loser mcs” aren’t really a requirement for ntr in my experience

Half the time they don’t know what’s going or. Or they do know but they get like jumped and beaten up, blackmailed, it’s a giant demon orc etc.

I think it’s just a case of you and I consuming different works.

• Angry
Reactions: xavinavi and ktez

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
Good lord the self control I will need to not play the game with MTL and instead wait for the English translation, its going to have to be through the roof.
If it does come out this summer I wonder how long we will have to wait for it to be translated officially.....

...maybe until...

the summer after.

maybe saikeys team will pick it up when people vote for it, they translated nebel geisterjäger in 3 months lol, and it's a MASSIVE game from what i've heard

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
most of the ones I’ve played? Perhaps I’m biased. Let’s say most games by “anim team mm”

Also so called “loser mcs” aren’t really a requirement for ntr in my experience

Half the time they don’t know what’s going or. Or they do know but they get like jumped and beaten up, blackmailed, it’s a giant demon orc etc.

I think it’s just a case of you and I consuming different works.
Also there’s a difference between just being a passive loser and like, going out of your way to set it up

Lunamaria

Jul 20, 2018
He doesn't actively seek it out, you do. He can be 100% oblivious to the girl being with other guys. He hardly reacts because the player is supposed to react for him. The entire premise of the game is that he and Ryoka are in love with each other but he's too shy to say anything. That's why even in the happy ending she's the one who has to say it. The point is that he's too slow to react and other more aggressive guys take her and in most cases have a happy monogamous life with her. She's happily in a relationship in some routes and completely oblivious to his feelings for her.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
He doesn't actively seek it out, you do. He can be 100% oblivious to the girl being with other guys. He hardly reacts because the player is supposed to react for him. The entire premise of the game is that he and Ryoka are in love with each other but he's too shy to say anything. That's why even in the happy ending she's the one who has to say it. The point is that he's too slow to react and other more aggressive guys take her and in most cases have a happy monogamous life with her. She's happily in a relationship in some routes and completely oblivious to his feelings for her.
Dude actively has to buy items for them sometimes.

He’s also not really oblivious. He watches and hears all this stuff and let’s it slide.He also actively seeks out and speaks to them

• Angry
Reactions: xavinavi

Lunamaria

Jul 20, 2018
Dude actively has to buy items for them sometimes.

He’s also not really oblivious. He watches and hears all this stuff and let’s it slide.He also actively seeks out and speaks to them
I don't recall having to buy items unless you mean for the sister. He doesn't want her. He doesn't watch. He can't watch. That's the point of the game. You have to read her diary to know what happens. The game prevents you from actually watching. Like when she locks him out of the house or when the gate to that field that play soccer in is locked.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I don't recall having to buy items unless you mean for the sister. He doesn't want her. He doesn't watch. He can't watch. That's the point of the game. You have to read her diary to know what happens. The game prevents you from actually watching. Like when she locks him out of the house or when the gate to that field that play soccer in is locked.
the sister is definitely part of the ntr. I assumed some of those items were for Ryoka. I’ll have to take your word that I’m wrong.

he watches when it comes to the shadows, but sure. Generally he “can’t watch”

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes