Lunamaria

Jul 20, 2018
the sister is definitely part of the ntr. I assumed some of those items were for Ryoka. I’ll have to take your word that I’m wrong.

he watches when it comes to the shadows, but sure. Generally he “can’t watch”
He isn't interested in the sister. She isn't the girl he's pursuing. He isn't watching at all. He can't see Ryoka having sex with anybody.

GregoryRump

Oct 23, 2020
How do you freeze the time using Mtool? I tried changing the variable and freezing it, but it doesn't affect the game at all. The variables just change back. By the way, the P button to freeze time in the cheat version doesn't work with stuff like playing video games or other events. (I think it only stops time passing when you go through doorways.)

Last edited:

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
New post on twitter, from Ryoka with a new outfit behind her school clothes and on Yasui's route.
View attachment 2409242
I hope the new game won't end up like too much of a remake of the first in terms of scenarios/scenes/characters/plots.
That image looks hot as fuck but it seems to be from the same scenario in the Yasui route from the first game where the MC works in the love hotel.

I would hope that the new game has some new antagonists and not only the ones we see in the original.

edit: It might not be a scene from a love hotel after all, I don't know.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Uh. Anyway. As I was gonna say before…stuff happened.

Even though the ntr is kinda weak.

The scenarios are pretty good like having her virginity taken by a kid. The “impregnation day” during the storm. The phone.

I like how, even weak willed virgins can get some in this setting….as long as they’re not mc. Daisuke even proved that you can be a simp that would get frienzoned in any other situation, but literally all you have to do is ask to fuck such a top tier girl…and mc somehow fails this.

The relationship between mc and Ryoka isn’t developed much. Another reason the pain doesn’t really sink in. There’s no sense of loss. I feel l like there needed to be more shared events together.

Ryoka also could have leaned more into tomboy tropes. I feel like she could have been more of a bro.

Bailsically it’s an overall ok ntr with fun ideas

Feb 27, 2021
I hope the new game won't end up like too much of a remake of the first in terms of scenarios/scenes/characters/plots.
That image looks hot as fuck but it seems to be from the same scenario in the Yasui route from the first game where the MC works in the love hotel.

I would hope that the new game has some new antagonists and not only the ones we see in the original.

edit: It might not be a scene from a love hotel after all, I don't know.
Basically, it doesn't look like a motel. seems to be somewhere else

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Uh. Anyway. As I was gonna say before…stuff happened.

Even though the ntr is kinda weak.

The scenarios are pretty good like having her virginity taken by a kid. The “impregnation day” during the storm. The phone.

I like how, even weak willed virgins can get some in this setting….as long as they’re not mc. Daisuke even proved that you can be a simp that would get frienzoned in any other situation, but literally all you have to do is ask to fuck such a top tier girl…and mc somehow fails this.

The relationship between mc and Ryoka isn’t developed much. Another reason the pain doesn’t really sink in. There’s no sense of loss. I feel l like there needed to be more shared events together.

Ryoka also could have leaned more into tomboy tropes. I feel like she could have been more of a bro.

Bailsically it’s an overall ok ntr with fun ideas
I agree…NTR with mc having crush will always be weak. There’s no tangible connection to steal or break apart. A lot of what “ifs”

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
I just hope that Scars 2 won't be too similiar compared to the first part. I mean i get it's like a big dlc, same setting and everything but still, what was shown until know was basically 1 to 1 the same as what we already got.
A new look of Ryoka, new places to go to, maybe a new side girl along with or replacing the sister. Some rather small things changed. That's what i was and am still hoping for.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Here we go again.

Is this game getting new content? saw some new stuff from the dev's twitter
Sort of.

There's going to be a sequel called Scars of Summer After. It doesn't have it's own thread so all discussion on it is happening here.

If I'm not mistaken, Japanese release date was some time over the summer. Presumably someone is going to translate soon after, but could be shit quality.

Canpl

Jan 2, 2021
So there might be a little overlap with John.Terminus post but I'll try to sum it up.

Firstly, here's a list that I made a while back for /h/.

It contains an almost upto date list of all active Japanese NTR RPG devs.

Now, let me try listing stuff -

1. -

He already has 2.5 products up on DLsite. I say 2.5 because it's 2 games and 1 expansion.
He is working on another, that one has no demo.

All their games are worth a look.

His specialty is "silhouette NTR" or implied NTR when viewing from Male POV and then you get to see female POV via recollection.

2. -

He has 2 games up and 1 game on the way. Only of the released games is NTR.

He has some neat ideas and that really shows in the demo of the upcoming games.

Both the succubus NTR game and the upcoming game have a good amount of hidden sex.

You only see the Male POV, female POV is viewed via recollection in a dream sequence.

3. -

Gaptax only has available. The rest are non-NTR.

The premise of the NTR Game is of the female MC being a mecha pilot. Hidden scenes do exist, during missions she gets fucked and you see her reaction on the cam. The specialty of this one is a bare bones costume system, basically female MC's clothes change as the NTR spurred corruption takes hold.
You get to play both as male and female.

He has another sort of a spiritual successesor of that game on the way. This one only seems to have a male POV. (need to sub to him, no fees needed).

4. -

This is a NTR RPG from a Chinese dev.
School setting, decent art, not too many scenes and a weird premise. Not sure why DLsite doesn't tag it as NTR tbh. Mentioning it because it has decent art, especially considering that it was the dev's first game (and only game) .

5. -

This dev is making Fate NTR RPGs.

Demos are available on Pixiv and Ci-En. The specialty is hidden sex/silhouette sex.

6. -

The creator is working on a Tomboy NTR RPG similar to Scars of Summer.

It seems decent but I am not holding my breath for an amazing product.

7. -

Another new dev working on a Tomboy BSS/NTR RPG similar to Scars of Summer.

I have a good feeling about this game.

8. -

New dev who released another Scars of Summer type game.

Not too impressed with their game, tbh. Art wasn't great, H-Scenarios felt weak, onset of corruption was shoddy, kinks exploration was weak.

Mentioning it for people who don't share the same opinion.
The dev is also planning an After Story for the first gamd. No demo.

9. -

Three decently made NTR RPGs with a good costume system, decently paced corruption and good artwork.

Just like any other CircleKame game, be prepared to use a cheat engine because of stupid game mechanics.

There's also Arms Devicer but its NTR component was quite weak imo so won't recommend it.

This NTR Dev is a hit or miss.
Has 2 games up. is the only one worth trying.
There is some hidden NTR when playing as the male MC but that type of NTR is short lived as it quickly switches to female POV and stays that way till the end of the game.

The game's strong point is that it tries to build up the male-female relationship heavily at the beginning before dropping the NTR. For this reason I do recommend it to folks.

Curse of Pleasure

Honorable mention for sneaky sex and awesome clothing system.

Not so much NTR so may not be what you seek.

NON-RPG NTR GAMES:
If you are open to non-RPG yet equally engaging games then I recommend Alicesoft.

• Tsuma Shibori
  • Heartful Maman
  • Tsumamigui 3
  • Oyako Rankan

Anyways, I do apologize for the poor formatting of the post. I am on mobile atm.
Looks like the game by Nikusuke (number 6 on the list) just had it’s full release. I’m curious to see how it gets reviewed

Canpl

Jan 2, 2021
Thanks for that. Around the time you made that list I had followed a few of the authors and games that weren’t complete yet and just caught the notification about the release. I should check up on some of those and see if they’ve made some progress

Reactions: Shigeru Miyamoto

biniweti

May 2, 2018
Where can i see h scenes? cant find the recollection room
If anyone has a full save i will be appreciate it

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Man, this is why I never want to play the good route for these games, makes me not want to ruin their lives lol

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes