LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Where can i see h scenes? cant find the recollection room
If anyone has a full save i will be appreciate it
I would recommend to actually play the route yourself, recollection room is half of the content, the other half is ingame.
check my comment on page 140 for guide.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
For some people, they're hotter than actual scenes. I have multiple saves for viewing those scenes alone.
Which reminds me, I hope that in the new game (once you unlock the NG+ bonuses) the dev allows us to directly change the current variables of the route so that we can see those scenes in the world that aren't in the recollection room.

Admittedly, the routes are pretty quick to start fresh and run through until a particular event you want to voyeur (if you're just focusing on one route), because you can just quickly sleep through days. But still, a more convenient solution to manipulate those triggers to a specific part would be great.

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
Update on the development of a . The dev has completed all but 1 route.

You might enjoy 's games.

They've been fan translated and are available on F95.
The only two games I’ve seen translated are 5 days of separation and the after story. Their other two games don’t have english translations or english names and don’t exist on F95.

Oct 5, 2018
The only two games I’ve seen translated are 5 days of separation and the after story. Their other two games don’t have english translations or english names and don’t exist on F95.
Daily Life In Jeopardy has an edited MTL on F95.

The only one not translated has a FMC.

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
So if the game exists on F95, why not give the english names or links? Going out to DLsite as usual is not helpful. Plus what is “FMC” or “The only one not translated”? Just be clear.

You saying “DailyLifeIn Jeopardy” was more helpful than anything said so far.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Update on the development of a . The dev has completed all but 1 route.

You might enjoy 's games.

They've been fan translated and are available on F95.
do we have a thread for that scars clone yet? i know nikusuke's game has had one for a bit.

RainChariot

Feb 13, 2021
So i dont understand the motivation of Ryoka. Why is she cheating? In other NTR games the heroine is usually placed in circumstances where she has no other choice. But in this title... Looks like MC "didnt give her enough attention" or something like this. Or she just a hoe. Or I didnt understand the plot completely.

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
So i dont understand the motivation of Ryoka. Why is she cheating? In other NTR games the heroine is usually placed in circumstances where she has no other choice. But in this title... Looks like MC "didnt give her enough attention" or something like this. Or she just a hoe. Or I didnt understand the plot completely.
She is not cheating at all, she never started a relationship with the MC, the others went ahead first and slowly corrupted but sill she didn't cheat his best friend since is just that.

TheusJoestar

May 9, 2021
Why won't you just jerk out to that masterpiece my brother... life can be so easy when you want it..

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes