Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Does anyone know where Ryoka's position is when she's not with the MC (for each NTR character)
She moves around doing things. You can call her and she'll give some indication of where she is, or you can just go to world map and see the Ryoka icon there.

If you can't find her, it could be that she moved somewhere else in the 15 min that passed when you entered the location.

nova7

Oct 24, 2019
Justfindmyway Sakutooyama PervectKakarot oh yea another important thing is the [T] button to move the time, most of the ero scenes and especially on ntr days, changing your time (morning to noon to night etc) means that the scenes changing and about the phone, if scenes chaning then the phone changes as well (like from blowjob to sex).
you also only able to use phone 3 times a day.
here I add the walkthrough I got from here but I sort the important route on notepad.
Oyama is the best, the kid and delinquent is the classic 'heroine got corrupt by bad guy' while the rest (daisuke, masaru and vagrant) is a 'vanilla from different lense' kind of ntr.
oh yea the "event changes with time) is what I mean with using the [T] button and the NTR day they tell you where she is through out the day.
bro, but on my computer your writing seems random and difficult for me to understand

Feb 27, 2021
I've been thinking about a suggestion here for the next game.
Ryoka and Keita work in a company with the boss who is powerful and the boss catches the two of them kissing or something, and then they talk about it that was going to spread and everything and Ryoka accepts his proposal
And the other is from the physical education teacher that Ryoka practices basketball a lot so the teacher evaluates her a lot and probably tries to pollute her.
And also make Ryoka change clothes at will for her option the way she wants.
Ryoka masturbating in the bedroom and hidden bathroom
And Ryoka's swimming and a strong and muscular swimming teacher and probably big at the bottom makes Ryoka fall in love little by little
And a Nerd Gordo Gamer from school alone approaches Keita and Ryoka to make friends, and Nerd Gordo tries to approach Ryoka just like Masaru, but different.
And also Oyama and Yasui pretend to be a bitch using naughty things like anal plug, thong panties and etc.
And good ending for Keita and Ryoka that is canonical and secret.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes