Apr 5, 2021
Upscaled the "original 768p" images to 3k-ish resolution then downscaled it to 1080p to prevent losing too much quality.

I upscaled the main menu background image to 1080, Still i dont know why it doesn't position correctly... so don't let that throw you off.

To install the patch just override the www folder inside the game folder with the one in the archive. This should override a bunch of encrypted image files and a single js-file.

Obligatory disclaimer: I take no responsibility for damage caused by this patch. Use at your own discretion.

Enjoy the Upscaled Patch boys ^^

NOTE: in the intro if stucked just autorun in the left edge while clicking every possible exit to proceed.
Also my First Time doing Upscaling.

1080p PATCH
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Image Size Comparison
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

starkj

May 17, 2022
So, what's the new game gonna be like? Is it a sequel after the events of the previous one, same blank portag?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
So, what's the new game gonna be like? Is it a sequel after the events of the previous one, same blank portag?
We don't know all the details, but AFAIK yes, it's the same protag, presumably still blank, and at least partially the same other guys as the 1st game.

I think the working theory here is that the game follows the ending where Ryoka doesn't end up with any guy, but protag does not confess his feelings.

Derioner

Feb 28, 2021
return of nervous shock that is normal in the Japanese who destroy themselves working oeri said that it will be put on and that it will finish what is missing I don't know how long it takes but from what it says on dlsite it will be complete in about 3 or 4 months hopefully

Dec 26, 2020
Hey guys! This appears to be a good one too. There's supposed to be a demo, but I don't have it. If someone finds it, please share it here if it's not too much trouble:

DA1725

May 8, 2021
The creator posted this image of Ryoka wearing a bikini, she's probably going to wear it to a nightclub or something.
I would love to see that, us player got cucked with nightclub scenes and I would like the whole love hotel mechanic wher u are working and she is getting dicked there lol

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
How to remove NTR with code Javascript (JS)

or...

How to playing without NTR mode

Please help me!.....
* sorry, i'm rip english language
You... can just play the game without NTR. Legit always ask Ryoka to follow you and never talk to the other NPC’s with a big indicator over their heads. Do what you will by asking her on small “dates” by going to the cafe and school and around the beach.

This is one of the few games that is good where you can avoid it altogether with little to no effort.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes