Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Yeah... this year there's not a single good NTR game its sad af. I searched through the catalogue on dlsite and there's 99% trash
Dlsite’s NTR feels more nukige or mindless sex. I think NTR vns have peaked around 2005-2017 and is in a steady decline. A lot of NTRs nowadays feel very artificial/weak. Obviously a lot of the hype rpgs are in development and only two western vns im somewhat interested in is girlfriend taped and promised best left unkept.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Dlsite’s NTR feels more nukige or mindless sex. I think NTR vns have peaked around 2005-2017 and is in a steady decline. A lot of NTRs nowadays feel very artificial/weak. Obviously a lot of the hype rpgs are in development and only two western vns im somewhat interested in is girlfriend taped and promised best left unkept.
I think it feels that way, because the shovelware just gets released very quickly and in big quantities. Good games usually take time, but they are there.

You can see that these bad ntr devs release multiple games per year, while the good ones take years to come out.

Reactions: jaden000

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
even good games are getting abandoned very good example home prisoner, development was going good but it's all bad luck it's dead now

Reactions: jaden000

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I think it feels that way, because the shovelware just gets released very quickly and in big quantities. Good games usually take time, but they are there.

You can see that these bad ntr devs release multiple games per year, while the good ones take years to come out.
What about Japanese NTR vns? They are released like a couple every few years it seems like

Bibikalo

Jun 5, 2021
Does anyone know an ntr fantasy game where the main character and his girlfriend go dungeons and they have a third extra person?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes