BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
cg_beihounvshang3.png

Overview:
10 years have passed since the demon lord was defeated and the hero is living his life peacefully in a small village with his children.
However, in the darkness, the powers of evil rise once more...and a heinous curse of lewdity is place on the hero's loved ones.
In order to save them, he heads off once more on an adventure!

This is an NTR oriented RPG adventure game. *Cuckoldry will occur whether you like it or not*

Thread Updated: 2021-01-23
Release Date: 2017-10-20
Developer: ntrbear -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: SAVE*

Thanks for the link and translation DarkMask

cg_fuzhuangdian2.png cg_putongbeihou1.png RJ207237_img_smp2.jpg cg_sendian3.png RJ207237_img_main.jpg cg_zhengchangwei8.png e5bdb1e7b5b5e382b5e383b3e38397e383ab.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
anyone got a screen shot of what poetry one can expect from MTL, really dont want to download then quickly delete it because of gibberish language, for those who keep defending MTL u might as well just go look at the exhentai cg collection it save the detective work to decipher what the damn MTL is saying.

rexthagod

Feb 17, 2020
damnit... i need better filters. where is this game animated? is anyone even aware of what "animated" means?
i didn't mean like "some pixels moving in shape", i meant like "action video scenes"
"Animated" is the single most misused tag on this site. Every time I see a game with it, I have to check through the thread to see if it actually has animated scenes, and like 60% of the time it doesn't

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
So I know it says final version, but is it actually? I remember a while back no one could get their hands on the actual "Final Version" (version 1.08) without actually buying it. The only available version (for free) was version 1.06. So is this a translation of version 1.06 or 1.08?

BTW the difference in versions is bug fixes, but I'd still want to play the version that got fixed.

Reactions: bigeat12 and rokrad
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote