Lupin_IV

May 5, 2018
I get an error immediately upon trying to run the game, which is apparently about a missing font.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Ever feel like the sudden in rush of MTL trash being attached to almost only ntr games lately may be a ploy to make ntr less popular?
I think I've seen around two or three non-ntr games in the last few weeks that were part of this mtl craze.

toarupettanko

Jul 12, 2017
Anyone know how to get past this part with the House's Heirloom? Got into the cave of bandits, killed everyone, got rekt by some mystery dude and then I'm not sure where to go from there. Am I missing something in the cave? The MTL just makes everything guesswork -___-

Untitled.png

C-Zeta

Jul 5, 2018
Ok, i actually never tought i would intervene in a post talk about a H-game. (besides on the post of Summer Memories wich i up until today, can't make that game work for nothing that i tried!) However i feel obligated here...

1st of all, i know this circle of creators, as matter of fact i know THIS game especifically! This game is sort of a mix bag between 3D stick human figures (in other words, those sex scenes between, a blueish amibugous male and a pinkish ambiguous female) and they also have the static pictures for those who don't want to experience the 3D ish. Once FINALLY you reach the final moments of this game they finally put some pixel animations done on the rpg maker system. (kinda like NTRPG 1&2 did, as matter of fact, the creators stated that the NTRPG series were their inspiration)

That creates a whole mix bag of strangely done sex scenes, some poor, some very fucking good! Like holy shit! The castles scenes are amazing! But still, it was their first game, and i said this once in other hentai game forums that i would watch this circle of creators's carrers to see where they would go, unfortionately this was their only game, so yeah. If you really want to play this game, beware because, is honestly very bad at the beginning and quite good, not perfect, at the end.

Now the second thing that i want to say is about the MTL stuff, i honestly never really cared about MTL, but i just like many others have started to notice a pattern here, if the game is a normal rpg maker game, he can translated on MTL, but sonner or later a editor will come to give the game a more "proper" translation.
However the same cannot be said about "NTR" rpg maker games, normaly the person who translate it, just put on the machine, auto translate it and fuck it! Out with this project! Not even some edits? Really? I see some people sort of starting to at least edit some errors, but the fact is! It never really goes that far, the reason? Is a NTR game! And most of the time the people who translate it with machine translator are what?! Afraid that a NTR game will cause they depression for translating it!? Really?! No?!?! Then why!? Why you guys always treat this game like the bottom of the barrel? Holy shit man, like yeah i know people don't like NTR, but still, not even accepting it and even crying about it is honestly more depressing and pathetic than the characters cucked on the game...

Last edited:

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Bad case of MTL. Pass on it if you can't stomach gibberish.

To add insult to injury - it also has word wrap problems, frequently lines go outside the text box and bits of them cannot be read as a result. :confused:

View attachment 998807 View attachment 998843
thankyou hero, i will etch thy sacrifices into stone tablets so that future generations can remember thy sacrifices for going through that horrid mess in the 1st place, how did u beat the words problem anyway?

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
The problem is that most people who are interested in actually translating would just go "oh, it's already translated. Guess I shouldn't bother." Especially since a lot of people seem fine with MTLs for some reason. Hell, some MTL """translators""" even ask for commissions for something you can just use DeepL or Textractor with.
This has been out for three years with no one interested it wasnt happening bud. Alot of the ntr games are actually pretty bad as a game and wouldnt usually recieve a proper translations, dumb argument to make. If the game is good people will usually try to fix the translation or make their own such as that avantgrade game.

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
Anyone know how to get past this part with the House's Heirloom? Got into the cave of bandits, killed everyone, got rekt by some mystery dude and then I'm not sure where to go from there. Am I missing something in the cave? The MTL just makes everything guesswork -___-

View attachment 999516
If you defeat the bandits then give the letter to the secretary who counts bandit scalds or something you will be able to go to the downstairs/basement of the knights building, go up and to the big bedroom and the heirloom should be in a chest or something at the end of the room, then go back and it lets you decide to keep/give it back.

Also, does anyone know how this game ends? like does the other guy steal away your girl entirely? or do you still end up curing the curse and get married but they secretly continue their affair? I'm wondering if choosing to regret/get excited at her having sex with others will get me a good/bad ending or if their both in reality bad ending and bad ending but he likes it anyway(from the characters perspective)?

Rettar

May 28, 2020
I haven't played this MTL version but I played the base via textractor a while ago.

Regarding the whole netori vs netorare theme, you play as a male MC with a wife who gets hit by the curse of lust. It feels and plays like a NTR game through and through. I guess you can kinda pretend that you're the red haired guy but it would be 95% NTR and 5% Netori at best.

For those wondering about the "Animated" tag, I have a screenshot of the animated image in my original translation request post here and there are also examples on the dlsite link itself.
View attachment 999178

During gameplay, you have two options of scene viewing. The first is to look at CGs like in the OP. The second is to look at animated characters having sex like above. There was an item that you can toggle to activate/deactivate it. There were also a collection of pixel scenes throughout the game, similar to NTRPG 1.
Which key to toggle the sex scenes?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote