• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tyutyujj

Aug 31, 2018
Only the thing that if you borrow romance book from library and give it to the maid on kitchen, she'll spend next day in her room
I found it , give the horror book to the blond guy , after that give the romance book to the girl chief , after that talk to the blond guy and get to work alone and enjoy.
PS : Don't forget to take the ladder in the storage during the work alone

Reactions: senguj

senguj

Apr 15, 2018
Anyone know how to get to the mountain? I'm in the second village. I talk to the guard but dont know what to do.
also for that guy to appear you need to spend night in the inn with dialog about their next plans. After that there is entrance to the forest to the SW from the village

Reactions: MRFdRZ

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
I never actually played this and found the MTL on another site and saw the translation thread awhile back and posted it.

I've made some minor fixes like changing the font used and making the logos skippable. I also added a word wrapping script which you can see in the images bellow.

1611453936359.png 1611454154989.png

ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった

Here's my edited version if you wanna update the links in the OP.

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
No. It isn't. Attaching a text hooker to a game and running it through a machine translator is laughably easy so there's no excuse for "At least we can play it in English" since the option to do it is right there. Convenience is not a valid excuse for throwing MTL up on the site, especially when dealing with games.

The vast majority of actual translators will gloss over games that are MTL'd because there's no reason to bother when people lower their standards enough that they're happy to just, play the game. Most games suffer from this, but NTR does especially because a lot of NTR is about characterization and nuance which is absolutely lost on MTL. Even edited, personality traits get lost, scene context changes because Japanese is a highly contextual language.

Just as an example: You might have a female lead who calls her significant other or maybe an older guy she's really close with "おにいさん" or "Onii-san" as a term of endearment. If you machine translate it, it'll spit out "brother" for obvious reasons. If you don't know Japanese or the context of the relationship, or if the explaination of the relationship isn't picked up by whatever program the text is being ran through, an edited MTL will end up basically rewriting the story.

So, no. It's not "better to have playable English." It's abjectly worse.
The game is 3 and a half years old now, if no one has picked it up to translate by now, no one is likely going to. So yes in situations like this, MTL is a good thing.

Reactions: Toushiro

AFiber

Nov 29, 2018
text cutoff is pretty bad, prob better to just get the jp version and translate with textractor/deepL translator.

Reactions: Tiasung

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
If you go back a page I posted an updated version that fixes it.
The word-wrapping is much appreciated and much needed, but I find the new font to be a downgrade and harder to read. If its not too much trouble, would a version with just the word-wrapping be possible?

Loker

Jan 6, 2019
Is it a bug or why I cant see the actuall CG in replay room, just the RPGM version of them?

avoy

Jan 28, 2018
this is the worst game i have ever played...............A BIG F**KING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...............

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
i already use save slot, (thx btw)
and see some memory.
so the conclusion is aisha cheating/ run with eln or stay with height?

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
The word-wrapping is much appreciated and much needed, but I find the new font to be a downgrade and harder to read. If its not too much trouble, would a version with just the word-wrapping be possible?
I already deleted the game, didn't really like it.

Open it up in RMVXAce, go into the Script Editor, select Main and delete the two lines that set the font.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
what to do when you are in the capital and you can help in the library or the cook? i'm doing these same thing since a long time and it doens't trigger anything

interea

Jun 29, 2019
can't you include the raw version of this game aswell? i'd prefer to have the raw version too.

Tecton

May 25, 2017
Site really needs to have tags for netorase and netori, instead of bundling it all under ntr. How hard would it be to make a tag for those? Like, netorase could be nts and netori could be nti. Would help a lot of people avoid stuff they don't like.

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
Help i an struck in castle.i keep helping and there is no progress ,i can't leave the catsle city too

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote