Guiltia08

Jun 30, 2018
I found it , give the horror book to the blond guy , after that give the romance book to the girl chief , after that talk to the blond guy and get to work alone and enjoy.
PS : Don't forget to take the ladder in the storage during the work alone
How? I don't get the option to work alone

Akator@

Jul 23, 2019
Hmm i dont see any the first pic in first page in gallery , btw i hope there is more update for scene when all finished

Necrontyrr123

Jul 6, 2018
I have a quest to "FInd the Preservative" and "FInd a way into the Mountains" - does anyone know what am I supose to do?

interea

Jun 29, 2019
I never actually played this and found the MTL on another site and saw the translation thread awhile back and posted it.

I've made some minor fixes like changing the font used and making the logos skippable. I also added a word wrapping script which you can see in the images bellow.

View attachment 999946 View attachment 999954

ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった

Here's my edited version if you wanna update the links in the OP.
it isn't working dude, it gives a warning of a font not being apparent and then shuts the game off completely, any solution?

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
full save if someone need it
Thank you for the save, do you play these games yourself and post the save or do you find the save somewhere? I've been having trouble trying to find a site that has rpgm jp games like sagaoz and had no luck.

aetria

Jul 30, 2017
Thank you for the save, do you play these games yourself and post the save or do you find the save somewhere? I've been having trouble trying to find a site that has rpgm jp games like sagaoz and had no luck.
i don't really remember, but as far i recall i play it and cheat some items because i can't find it.
u can check some other on

not mine, it's Etigoya
or (i don't know this site still active or already grounded because sometimes u can still open it)
or u search on

Last edited:
Reactions: biggestboyo

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
dldb.info/blog/ never worked for me, and the list of games i checked a while back didnt have any of the new ntr rpgm games i was looking for sadly.

Reactions: aetria
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote