fix for girl and woman and boy
put it inside the game folder
replace if asked if u don't see any script.rpy use unren

Ps update fix lover thing now as well

Last edited:
Reactions: hipslipblip

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Can anyone knows what is the last scene of this version because I already made Devon kicked out and Karen feels doctor checking for her impregnation

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
fix for girl and woman and boy
put it inside the game folder
replace if asked if u don't see any script.rpy use unren

Ps update fix lover thing now as well
thanks so much killer also would we need to do it again for the next version usually if you don't start again from the start then me goes back to calling them woman, girl and boy hopefully this fixes it in the next version

aon11

Sep 24, 2017
Ok, maybe I'm dumb, but where exactly does the game asks questions about relations? The only question I got was about my name and now all I've got are Woman, Girl and Boy.

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
How do you get sex with Karen? I just keep getting an assjob from her.
you need to get this scene first when you invite her to a date its the first trigger to nail her
try to gain lust to herand increase the relationship and visit her in all the oportunities that you have
some of them you must repeat also be careful if you use cheats because you can go forward in a scene
jumping a scene before you can activate the trigger in the scene that you jump and tha will avoid the advance

Last edited:

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Ok, maybe I'm dumb, but where exactly does the game asks questions about relations? The only question I got was about my name and now all I've got are Woman, Girl and Boy.
is because the policy of patreon no allows the incest and other categories in the page 52 you can find the patch is you want play like original idea

Last edited:
Reactions: Rauls

GODZILLA2000

Dec 9, 2017
you need to get this scene first when you invite her to a date its the first trigger to nail her
try to gain lust to herand increase the relationship and visit her in all the oportunities that you have
some of them you must repeat also be careful if you use cheats because you can go forward in a scene
jumping a scene before you can activate the trigger in the scene that you jump and tha will avoid the advance
Ok I figured it out. I did use the cheats to make the relationship way too high after experimenting with the last Karen update and exhausting my options. Luckily there's a cheat to lower the relationship. Lust seems to be a pointless stat. I subtracted the relationship to less than 60. After the wake up grope, that's when she started the date. So you don't want to be above 60.

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
What can do after Keran 30 pregnancy point
hahahaha buddie you only need 10 in the LOVE ROUTE and i think 8 in the NTR ROUTE to activate the triggers in each route
so even if you have 100 is useless until Ver 7 finish on Karen going to the doctor in fact i dont know if that affect in the future the triggers in the next Versions in your game

Reactions: leon02457
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes