EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
After being sent away to study abroad because of an incident with Karen, you finally return home after four years. The girls in the house aren't really happy to see you're back. The other guy in the house is the reason you were sent away. Now you can choose, do you want to repair your relationship with the people in the house? Or will you allow Devon to do as he pleases?​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-23
Release Date: 2022-01-23
Developer: totallyoklad9348
Censored: No
Version: 0.21
Language: English
Other games: Revenge or Love
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID* - TORRENT*

Patches:

Extra:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

moffice1b.png mswimming0b.png mtv2a.png sclubbing0.png special5j.png sshower0b.png ssungaze0b.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Patan

May 28, 2017
If this Devon cuckblocks us i am gonna cut his cuck off.
tenor.gif

totallyoklad9348
I plan on doing two NTR paths, one where you have a bad relationship with Devon and he's basically rubbing it in your nose. And another where if you have a good relationship with him, he will be open to sharing the girls with you.
is there gonna be no ntr route or just that two route?

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
I plan on doing two NTR paths, one where you have a bad relationship with Devon and he's basically rubbing it in your nose. And another where if you have a good relationship with him, he will be open to sharing the girls with you.
I see so cuckold route and share route only correct?

NVM just saw there is also the "you get the girls only " path.

Aug 17, 2018
Here is a quick walkthrough for anyone that might be stuck:

First raise your physique to atleast 20 by working out at the pool.
Next, grind some money by working at the restaurant.
Since right now only Karen has content you can grind points for her.
When you get her relationship to 20 you will notice a new set of events.
Also there will be special events firing at specific days.
Keep grinding new events until you reach 40 relationship and 40 lust.
Now at 18 PM you can give her money.
Do this event where you give her money twice (make sure to grab her ass the second time).
After the special event fires where she asks you to visit her office, visit her at the office and buy her coffee.
A few more special events will fire after that.
Now raise her lust to 50 and the final special event of the update should fire.

Aug 16, 2018
Thanks for building the incest thing into the game, no need for patches. Will there be additional outside characters, or will it be mostly just the family? (I'm getting strong Big Brother vibes here)

Also, do you have an idea of additional fetishes? The only thing better than a harem is a pregnancy harem!

Aug 17, 2018
Thanks for building the incest thing into the game, no need for patches. Will there be additional outside characters, or will it be mostly just the family? (I'm getting strong Big Brother vibes here)

Also, do you have an idea of additional fetishes? The only thing better than a harem is a pregnancy harem!
Honestly right now I don't wanna add any new characters (maybe after we finish Karen and Nicole), I don't wanna add new girls because they will just take development time away from the main chicks (which I'm sure most people will gonna want anyway)
There will be a pregnancy route :D

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes