NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
This game starts in a situation where this would be hugely better if it were VN. 2 main lines to choose from right at the beginning of the game NTR and non-NTR. After that should be the choice of harem or not and finally pregnancy or not.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
This game starts in a situation where this would be hugely better if it were VN. 2 main lines to choose from right at the beginning of the game NTR and non-NTR. After that should be the choice of harem or not and finally pregnancy or not.
Or a third option where the choice between NTR and non NTR remains fluid throughout the game and not just at the beginning.

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
compressed version 258MB

Guys.. theres a thread to ask for compressions.. https://f95zone.to/threads/game-compression-requests-2-0.32845/
we literally cannot see every single comment in every single thread.. please go there to request

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Has the dev made any comment about how close the game is to completion? I'm more interested in their other game, but the updates come out so infrequently (with the two unique paths in that game, plus updating this game). I'm hoping this game gets completed soon so they can focus on their other game.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

DubTru

Jan 8, 2022
Torrent: ( ) ❤

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
Thank You!!!

kot123

Oct 11, 2019
people tell me pliz games where the main character uses / shares other people's ladies with the consent of her husband / boyfriend?

Gamer241090

Jul 1, 2021
need to fix walkthrough it needs to be more accurat it saying things like 16pm-18pm anywhere and under it sleep on couch it not showing what level of relationship or lust level need to progress.

Reactions: krkarr
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes