Jan 24, 2022
Really enjoy playing this game, good story line. Don't have a problem with the sharing aspect but would like to see MC directly involved, not just a spectator. Any possibilities of Devon and MC getting some DP and anal action going with the girls next update?

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Hello, Just started and enjoying the game. I did add the walk-through mod, but don't see a way to check the MC's stats. Is there a way to check his stats ??

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Instead of developing the plot and the emergence of new content, at least from the same Victoria, who is perhaps the most beautiful of all the characters. Appears dumb boobs demon Anna. But the protagonist, in fact, has not yet had sex with anyone, because they stupidly do not give, no matter how much lust and relationships there are. Solid preludes, parodies of full-fledged scenes. I hope the protagonis at least not until the end of the game will remain a virgin...

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Instead of developing the plot and the emergence of new content, at least from the same Victoria, who is perhaps the most beautiful of all the characters. Appears dumb boobs demon Anna. But the protagonist, in fact, has not yet had sex with anyone, because they stupidly do not give, no matter how much lust and relationships there are. Solid preludes, parodies of full-fledged scenes. I hope the protagonis at least not until the end of the game will remain a virgin...
Virgin I find that Kind of doubtful because unless your doing something seriously wrong or you are on NTR only route MC has already fucked Karen and Nicole.
So unless in my Game Karen and Nicole went to the spermbank to get knocked up he aint no virgin already.

Just Sayin.

• Wow
Reactions: HUNUTAN
Apr 21, 2018
Well the sharing route does go through fucking Karen, but, what HUNUTAN meant, as I understand it, is that, the sharing sex scenes are:
A. non-penetrative
and
B. the MC just stands there watching without participating. And best the MC is fapping

Reactions: HUNUTAN

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ah I see however and I mean no offence but It might be better if people clarify these things when posting then.
Because unless I'm mistaken there are 4 routes MC only, MC Sharing, NTR only and NTR sharing.
And logic would say that the only time out of thouse 4 routes that the MC might reasonably be expected to be guaranteed to get his Dick wet is on the first two routes.

Just Sayin.

Last edited:

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Well I originally skimmed the comments to see if the game was gonna be decent but of course just like almost literally every other thread of a game with potential magic 3 letter word optional or not theres a bunch of whiny little bitches crying about it which instantly made me wanna leave cause if I met these people in real life I'd be the person in highschool pulling their tighty-whiteys over their heads after I have a threeway with their mothers and sisters. And that NTR wouldn't be avoidable for them. But ya know just a thought. hahaha
Well then, the NTR is avoidable and IMO the renders are ok to good in parts. There is alot of grind in places but overall less than some others that use stat build up to unlock scenes. The writing isn't bad but has some holes in the progression of the story.
As for "a bunch of whiny little bitches crying about it" the way you say things often plays a big role in how helpful people can and will be, you could just as easily said "people who don't like NTR complaining too much" just a thought.

And just another thought "if I met these people in real life I'd be the person in highschool pulling their tighty-whiteys over their heads after I have a threeway with their mothers and sisters." this part is just uncalled for and only adds to making the thread hostile and ALOT less helpful for others in the future. Maybe try treating people the way you would like to be treated in actions and words.

Reactions: Yui78

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
When is the best time (story continuity wise) to activate DLC? I don't want to activate the DLC and see a scene claiming that I did something when I haven't done it yet.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Does your relationship level (Positive or Negative) change anything? Will you miss sharing scenes if the relationship is negative?

Apr 21, 2018
Does your relationship level (Positive or Negative) change anything? Will you miss sharing scenes if the relationship is negative?
You will go into NTR mod when your relationship with the women are negative, and if your relationship with devon is above a certain level, at one point before going full NTR, you get the option to ask Devon to share the women with you, which is the beta sharing path.

The effect is the position and devon are swapped in the sharing images. There may be a few extra beta sharing scenes, and obviously the NTR scenes.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
You will go into NTR mod when your relationship with the women are negative, and if your relationship with devon is above a certain level, at one point before going full NTR, you get the option to ask Devon to share the women with you, which is the beta sharing path.

The effect is the position and devon are swapped in the sharing images. There may be a few extra beta sharing scenes, and obviously the NTR scenes.
Thanks. I was meaning the relationship with Devon, just forgot to add that. Does it matter what Devon's relationship level is if you are going Alpha (high relationship with girls)?

Apr 21, 2018
Thanks. I was meaning the relationship with Devon, just forgot to add that. Does it matter what Devon's relationship level is if you are going Alpha (high relationship with girls)?
I don't think so; and even if you want to go into the alpha sharing route, I believe all you have to do is agree to share.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Is it possible to have only 1 of the girls? I mean have 1 girl with high or low relationship and the other at 0 relationship. Or do you have to progress with both.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How can you tell what your relationship score is with Anna and Victoria (the DLC girls)? They aren't in the phone.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
The OP mentions a "Threesome Route" and a "Harem Route", are these the same thing or different? If they are different, what's the difference?

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes