Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Disclaimer: I take no responsibility in any of these mods breaking your games or saves. I have not yet had somebody mention that my mods for this game broke their saves for future versions, but be mindful either way. You should be able to use both mods without them conflicting with each other.

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration. I've also added the incest script that I use here for anyone to use.

I'm sorry but I'm really unsure of how to actually access this "Gallery".
I do have the mods installed, I do see the bird icon and all it says is "Completed" for all 4 instances, I'm at the step where I need to choose an ending, haven't done that yet.
Is it something I'm missing in the main menu options ? There's no "Gallery" button to view past scenes... am...am I doing this wrong ? Any help would be appreciated.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
I'm sorry but I'm really unsure of how to actually access this "Gallery".
I do have the mods installed, I do see the bird icon and all it says is "Completed" for all 4 instances, I'm at the step where I need to choose an ending, haven't done that yet.
Is it something I'm missing in the main menu options ? There's no "Gallery" button to view past scenes... am...am I doing this wrong ? Any help would be appreciated.
The Gallery is located on the main menu title screen. You can't access it while you're actually going through the story like you are.

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
Hmm.. Trying a second playthrough after enabling DLC.. But when I get a visit from Anna, that comes to the pool and we end up kissing, the game seems to enter a loop. Regardless of what I do, I end up getting the same visit every day.. Anyone know of any known issue here? Preferrably a known workaround?

Oh.. And when I try visiting Anna, typically, I'm teleported into pool working out and mom comes out in workout clothes and go back in..

Last edited:

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
I believe there is currently a bug with the newest Anna scene. The bug makes it so that you will see her scene over and over (on any day where you haven't already triggered a unique scene). I went ahead and fixed it and am attaching both a fix for the incest script and non-incest script.

DISCLAIMER: If you have already seen that scene multiple times, that will very likely mess up your ability to see certain scenes with Anna in the current version and future versions. So I highly recommend you do not continue on with a save in which you saw the newest Anna scene multiple times.
That fixed worked great STJav.. Creds ;) Well.. At least to be able to progress story with mom and sis.. Haven't been able to get anywhere with Anna and the other one, but that might be just me not getting how.

Last edited:
Reactions: STJay

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
I've reached a few cut-scenes with Anna and Victoria, but no scenes nor visits ends up in a sex scene (something that gives MC orgasm).. Does these exists yet? If so how do I trigger them? Or is it work in progress? A bit annoying not to see their stats on phone so I have no idea if any relation score improves or not, but I'm pretty sure I shoulda maxed whatever I can get from what I find, unless there's some specific trick to be a given place at a given time to do some action or something to progress...

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Does anyone know if there is a way to change the naming in the game....seems a bit stupid to have their tirles as 'Woman' or 'Girl' when you actually know their names in the game...just stupid if that doesn't change....
update - I seem to have managed to change the names for Woman, Girl and Boy as I found an rpy file with that in and I think editing that has worked.
I must have missed some backstory though; why does woman refer to me as 'Lover' all the time is that something I set (because I don't remember it).
Also, anyone know the setting to add money, strength or whatever else is needed?

Last edited:

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
this game is just ridiculous...I get to 40 relationship with the two main women but even though I keep seeing places where it says +1 I get no further. Just repeating the same stuff over and over and over....the 'bird' icon for what to do just keep says something about 6AM and the 'Woman's one says 16PM-18PM...
I'm assuming though that due to all the other complaints I've seen that this is ABANDONED...can we please get it flagged as such...or is in COMPLETED?

Last edited:

shiguresouen

Mar 19, 2020
this game is just ridiculous...I get to 40 relationship with the two main women but even though I keep seeing places where it says +1 I get no further. Just repeating the same stuff over and over and over....the 'bird' icon for what to do just keep says something about 6AM and the 'Woman's one says 16PM-18PM....which by the way is OT the correct usage for AM and PM....it's either 06:00 (which is also 6AM) and/or 16:00 (which is 4PM) if you use number higher than 12 then you don't use AM/PM...had me so confused for a long time....this is on the Walkthrough by the way.
I'm assuming though that due to all the other complaints I've seen that this is ABANDONED...can we please get it flagged as such...or is in COMPLETED?
I think most routes are complete already at least the ones I played are fully done: solo mom and harem alpha (no sharing/netorare route) and now the dev is updating the characters of the DLC, if you didn't get to any route end you probably did something wrong

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I think most routes are complete already at least the ones I played are fully done: solo mom and harem alpha (no sharing/netorare route) and now the dev is updating the characters of the DLC, if you didn't get to any route end you probably did something wrong
something wrong? I followed all the +1s I could see, I buffed him up by training and earned a LOT of money, I even did all the massage training it would allow me to do.
Just seen that it's allowed me to go over 40 on the lust for Woman&Girl but the relationships just sit at 40.....have ZERO idea what else I could do. If there is something on a SPECIFIC day/time I needed to do then that is such poor programming.
I've even got the other two women open now, but there's so little you can do with them and I can find no help or list of what needs doing on their quest lines.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
something wrong? I followed all the +1s I could see, I buffed him up by training and earned a LOT of money, I even did all the massage training it would allow me to do.
Just seen that it's allowed me to go over 40 on the lust for Woman&Girl but the relationships just sit at 40.....have ZERO idea what else I could do. If there is something on a SPECIFIC day/time I needed to do then that is such poor programming.
I've even got the other two women open now, but there's so little you can do with them and I can find no help or list of what needs doing on their quest lines.
I think I know what the problem is. You just need to figure out where each woman is going to be. This doesn't change from day to day. When I was stuck like this it was because I hadn't met them both on the beach which was causing a hang-up and they couldn't accrue any more lust until that encounter happened. My advice is on any given day just follow one girl everywhere she goes and do every one of her encounters. The next day, do the same for the other. Maybe do this on sat/sun and the rest of the week just work, work out, do occasional encounters etc. This should help you get over the hump.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes