NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I tried the 'follow the girl' method. There are certain times of day when either one or the other doesn't seem to be available though...not quite worked out where they have gone to in those times.
I 'finished' the other two routes (it says finished for Anna and Victoria but Anna still appears on the beach at least)
I've even tried using the cheat methods now and put everyone on 50 or more for both Lust and relationship...but nothing else seems to happen...spent so many days working out and just working....but I think I've tapped out the 'working' and I think I got to like 45 on the workout thing...not sure if that has much impact after a point.
Yeah, it has been my experience that the cheats just break the game so I don't use them. I forgot to mention this but many times the game will grind to a halt if you don't sleep on the couch to get the scenes in the morning. You also have to alternate between sleeping naked and sleeping clothed. That happened during my first playthrough where I slept in the bed of the girls every night once it was allowed and I just ignored the couch. I also think another hangup might be if you don't study massage enough to give the mom a massage which is important to her lust score.

Reactions: Capt OA

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Yeah, it has been my experience that the cheats just break the game so I don't use them. I forgot to mention this but many times the game will grind to a halt if you don't sleep on the couch to get the scenes in the morning. You also have to alternate between sleeping naked and sleeping clothed. That happened during my first playthrough where I slept in the bed of the girls every night once it was allowed and I just ignored the couch. I also think another hangup might be if you don't study massage enough to give the mom a massage which is important to her lust score.
Yeah, the naked/clothed thing took a while to work out, but having it basically random just makes the game unplayable.
I may re-set and go back to the start and get the money and fitness done first as having money to give away also seems to be a huge pain in the fundament, though I'm not even clear if giving money to Woman/Girl even does anything.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, the naked/clothed thing took a while to work out, but having it basically random just makes the game unplayable.
I may re-set and go back to the start and get the money and fitness done first as having money to give away also seems to be a huge pain in the fundament, though I'm not even clear if giving money to Woman/Girl even does anything.
Yes. You do need to give money to them at least a certain amount of times and all the other times don't hurt. If I remember correctly you will reach a point where they refuse to take any more money from you once you reach a certain affection level. It is actually a plot point with the sister as your relationship will inspire her to get a better job and save up money so you can move out together. I think that your mom stops taking money from you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Yes. You do need to give money to them at least a certain amount of times and all the other times don't hurt. If I remember correctly you will reach a point where they refuse to take any more money from you once you reach a certain affection level. It is actually a plot point with the sister as your relationship will inspire her to get a better job and save up money so you can move out together. I think that your mom stops taking money from you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hmm, not sure how much that would be then, seems without the cheat you'd end up having to work a LOT and probably every day at least once just to keep up. But I'll keep that in mind if I go back to this.

Ellenor

Dec 28, 2020
I tried the ntr sharing path.. Halfway the progress after (where MC gets blowjob from mom after cooking sunnyside up eggs for him during the events of ntr sharing path). After MC sleep, the events in the next sequence suddenly turns into the NTR path. is it a bug or did I make some mistake?

Apr 21, 2018
I tried the ntr sharing path.. Halfway the progress after (where MC gets blowjob from mom after cooking sunnyside up eggs for him during the events of ntr sharing path). After MC sleep, the events in the next sequence suddenly turns into the NTR path. is it a bug or did I make some mistake?
Nah, alpha NTR has the same issue, since the dev hasn't advanced the ntr story paths beyond that point, and the way the game checks event uses the alpha & ntr path as defaults, the game fails to find the next event where there should be, and went to the pure paths instead.

Reactions: Ellenor

bclz

Apr 23, 2022
How's the ntr part in this game is the guy already with the girls while the mc was gone?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How's the ntr part in this game is the guy already with the girls while the mc was gone?
No.
In fact, he needs the MC to let him get involved and you can just say no which leads to him eventually getting kicked out too! :LOL:

Reactions: bclz

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
No, you can choose him to get closer to them or vice versa depending on your choices. It all depends on your relationship with all of them and the girls lust.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It's not explicitly stated that your brother was banging your mom and sister while you were gone, but it is obvious at the start that they like him better than you. You have a lot of work to do in order to change their opinion. At one point, if you choose to grill your sister about what was going on while you were gone you lose affinity with her and she looks like she wants to gloat about something but she never does spit it out. However, it is best to just move forward and not look back because the girls were certainly sexually active with somebody while you were gone. As your mom points out when you get her pregnant "This isn't the first time I've done this, you know!"

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
it is obvious at the start that they like him better than you.
Which is a core part of the entire plot, and explained in the opening and the thread's OP.
MC was sent away because he took the fall for his brother's actions.

the girls were certainly sexually active with somebody while you were gone.
Which wasn't the brother, because he needs the MC as a means into "wincest" for himself.

As your mom points out when you get her pregnant "This isn't the first time I've done this, you know!"
Yes, it isn't the first time she's been pregnant... Bit blatant with the MC's two other siblings. Not that it's the first time she's had sexual relations with her (other) son, which you're insinuating here.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Which is a core part of the entire plot, and explained in the opening and the thread's OP.
MC was sent away because he took the fall for his brother's actions.

Which wasn't the brother, because he needs the MC as a means into "wincest" for himself.

Yes, it isn't the first time she's been pregnant... Bit blatant with the MC's two other siblings. Not that it's the first time she's had sexual relations with her (other) son, which you're insinuating here.
I'm insinuating nothing. I'm just saying it's not particularly important. The beginning has to set up both the harem, NTR, and the weird hybrid plots. So some things need to be left particularly vague so that the game can happen.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So some things need to be left particularly vague so that the game can happen.
Vagueries of early story/plot are one thing, but yours seem calculated to draw a conclusion unsupported by evidence.

What you've written before, and here, within the context of what was being asked, makes it look like you're tyring to direct others to the conclusion of the brother having done things with the women.
Furthermore, what you wrote is only vague enough to not be outright statements, but conveniently just enough to appear as though hinting toward things having already happened.

Reactions: deviantfiend999

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Anybody knows what are the minigames about on the artist's patreon? They're quite pricey

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Why are some of the images missing in Victoria's events? "vkitchen" and "vpool"
How do you trigger Anna's event where she is topless sunbathing with mc?

Last edited:

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
that's correct, most advancing steps happens or are triggered when you sleep on the couch. I got stuck several times and had to see the code to know where or how to "unstuck" the story.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes