Apr 21, 2018
IIRC, If I’m friendly to everyone (Mom, Sis, and Bro), it will unlock optional sharing scenes. But if I’m friendly to Mom and Sis but am a jerk to Bro will that unlock things like maybe Netori scenes, where he’s the one who’s getting cucked and humiliated?

Because I think that’d be pretty cool to have :devilish:;)
If you are unfriendly to mom and sis you get cucked. If you are unfriendly to them and are friendly to bro, you get cuck and beta-sharing scenes.

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
There are no explicit scenes of this, but it is implied that he is always spying and perhaps jerking off during the Alpha scenes. He just is a little better at not being noticed than you are.
Exactly until he was caugth in tha bathroom and put end of his voyeurs adventures lol

Mr Marcuzo

May 8, 2021
SIAP, but I'm stuck in a loop where every singe day at 6 AM, I get the Anna comes over to visit event. Nothing progresses r can progress in any other way, because this event is on permanent repeat. Is there a fix?
Also, sometimes when I try to go to her house, instead I end up working out near the pool and pregnant Karen comes traipsing out.
Thanks fo the help!

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
So far the game is OK, but damn Anna looks like a mutant and Victoria going to get a pair of bolt on tiddies? She's hot as she is and doesn't need them. Another game where the Dev chose to go crazy with the sliders for ass and titties SMH.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Mod notes: Includes fairly detailed steps on how to progress through all the current routes in the game (NTR or Alpha).

What is alpha? Is that the non sharing harem route?

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Mod notes: Includes fairly detailed steps on how to progress through all the current routes in the game (NTR or Alpha).

What is alpha? Is that the non sharing harem route?
Yes. Alpha is the path to get the girls without sharing with Devon.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
karens/moms walkthrough step 2- time: 16-18pm location: anywhere
-sleep on couch

Anyone know how to get past step 2? it says 16-18pm but it won't let you sleep on it at that time
she's letting me sleep with her at night now but it still stays on step 2. Does her's take forever to get to step 3?

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
No all the progress with the characters happens overnight play till the end of the day go to sleep on the couch don´t worry you won´t miss a thing

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes