• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Last activity on Patreon (post) March 01 so yeah seems like Abandoned for good a pitty if u ask me
Aw, that is a pity. The impression I got is that the Harem ending is missing. But from what I remember there is still enough content to make it worth keeping installed. Thanks again for the info though.

Aug 29, 2020

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
What assets are the females in the game?
What model and hair was use for the female characters?

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Man, It's going to be a dream come true if the dev follows through and finishes the game (like the dev recently said on their Patreon page).

I just pray that the dev sticks to their guns and finishes all of their original ideas with the same quality as the rest of the game. There are "way" too many good games that end up getting rushed/half-assed when they are nearing completion. I would hate for that to happen to this good game as well.

Reactions: oszapo25

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Man, It's going to be a dream come true if the dev follows through and finishes the game (like the dev recently said on their Patreon page).

I just pray that the dev sticks to their guns and finishes all of their original ideas with the same quality as the rest of the game. There are "way" too many good games that end up getting rushed/half-assed when they are nearing completion. I would hate for that to happen to this good game as well.
The game is basically done. Just a few endings to tack on the end. I don't even think that there are many scenes to add to the grind portion of the game to get those endings.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
If you nice to devon he will join in and fuck the girls?
I know that there is a path where if you are nice to him he will share the mother with you if she is on his path. I can't remember if he will ask to share her if she is on your path but in that case you probably could refuse. People have told me that there is no sharing path for the sister yet, so either you get her or he does. I thought I remembered one but I must have been mistaken. I think that I conflated it with the one where you can share the mom with the sister if you have them both. It has been quite some time since I played this one all the way through.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I know that there is a path where if you are nice to him he will share the mother with you if she is on his path. I can't remember if he will ask to share her if she is on your path but in that case you probably could refuse. People have told me that there is no sharing path for the sister yet, so either you get her or he does. I thought I remembered one but I must have been mistaken. I think that I conflated it with the one where you can share the mom with the sister if you have them both. It has been quite some time since I played this one all the way through.
I believe if I remember right he do's and you can.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes