xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
No all the progress with the characters happens overnight play till the end of the day go to sleep on the couch don´t worry you won´t miss a thing

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
No all the progress with the characters happens overnight play till the end of the day go to sleep on the couch don´t worry you won´t miss a thing
i keep going to sleep on the couch but mom is staying at step 2, and I'm not getting any more points for doing tasks with her. I keep sleeping day after day and it stays at step 2. It's been showing new scenes in the mornings at 6am but i'm not moving past step 2

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Did you met her at the beach ? can you visit her in her office ? do you give her money at 18:00 (6:00 pm) in her room ? how is your massage skills do you workout at the pool (she checks you out eachtime you do)
the cutscenes are the progress, anyway you have a built in cheatmod on your phone just in case

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Did you met her at the beach ? can you visit her in her office ? do you give her money at 18:00 (6:00 pm) in her room ? how is your massage skills do you workout at the pool (she checks you out eachtime you do)
the cutscenes are the progress, anyway you have a built in cheatmod on your phone just in case
I pay her everyday at 18:00, i've worked out everyday till im at 36. I give her massages in her room at noon. she wont let me stay at the office, I go there and she tells me shes busy. I go to the beach with her, shows no more points gain for that. do you have to workout at a certain time? i've never seen her checking me out. I work out at noon everyday and as soon as I'm done it shows mom coming out to work out and the MC eyeballs her. But I haven't seen her watching me

another post says: Special event 4 - 11 days need to pass, the event should start at 16-17 PM. this event leads to visiting mom at work.
this even hast happened for me, I'm already on day 17 passed

special even 5 has already happened. Event 5 is sleeping in her bed. It skipped over event 4. I've restarted the game 3 times and it keeps skipping over event 4. I've gotten event 5 every time

Special event 1 - 5 days need to pass.

Special event 2 - 7 days need to pass and Karens RP and LP need to be at least 10.

Special event 3 - 9 days need to pass and Karen RP needs to be at least 20. This unlocks a massage event at 13PM.

Special event 4 - 11 days need to pass, the event should start at 16-17 PM.

Special event 5 - 13 days need to pass and Karen RP and LP need to be at least 20. She will now allow you to sleep in her bed at 23PM.

Last edited:

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
I pay her everyday at 18:00, i've worked out everyday till im at 36. I give her massages in her room at noon. she wont let me stay at the office, I go there and she tells me shes busy. I go to the beach with her, shows no more points gain for that. do you have to workout at a certain time? i've never seen her checking me out. I work out at noon everyday and as soon as I'm done it shows mom coming out to work out and the MC eyeballs her. But I haven't seen her watching me

another post says: Special event 4 - 11 days need to pass, the event should start at 16-17 PM. this event leads to visiting mom at work.
this even hast happened for me, I'm already on day 17 passed

special even 5 has already happened. Event 5 is sleeping in her bed. It skipped over event 4

Special event 1 - 5 days need to pass.

Special event 2 - 7 days need to pass and Karens RP and LP need to be at least 10.

Special event 3 - 9 days need to pass and Karen RP needs to be at least 20. This unlocks a massage event at 13PM.

Special event 4 - 11 days need to pass, the event should start at 16-17 PM.

Special event 5 - 13 days need to pass and Karen RP and LP need to be at least 20. She will now allow you to sleep in her bed at 23PM.
Exactly that is what happend in mine playtrough only thing is that after she let me sleep in her bed I slept over there as well I went to the club as soon she let s me go with her and i talked with her at 22 pm before sleeping, other did you catch her masturbating in her room ? saying MC name ? after that she comes in the morning when you sleep naked etc etc but that surley
It´s strange

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Exactly that is what happend in mine playtrough only thing is that after she let me sleep in her bed I slept over there as well I went to the club as soon she let s me go with her and i talked with her at 22 pm before sleeping, other did you catch her masturbating in her room ? saying MC name ? after that she comes in the morning when you sleep naked etc etc but that surley
It´s strange
So you still sleep on the couch nude after she let's you sleep in her bed? Or are you supposed to sleep in her bed every night? She still hasn't let me go to the club. What time of day do you catch her masturbating? I've peeked in her room during the day but haven't heard her say my name.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So you still sleep on the couch nude after she let's you sleep in her bed? She still hasn't let me go to the club. What time of day do you catch her masturbating? I've peeked in her room during the day but haven't heard her say my name.
It is easy to get hung up on affection/lust progression if you don't pick a girl and follow her to every place she goes all day. I got hung up for a long time because I always ate breakfast instead of following her to the beach first thing in the morning.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
It is easy to get hung up on affection/lust progression if you don't pick a girl and follow her to every place she goes all day. I got hung up for a long time because I always ate breakfast instead of following her to the beach first thing in the morning.
Morning? Mom goes to the beach at like 7pm daily. Somewhere around that time

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
I always ate breakfast instead of following her to the beach first thing in the morning.
Are you talking about Auntie ? Karen goes to the beach in the late afternoon, if I recall well Karen does Masturbating at 11 in the morning or was it 15 (the sister has a similar scene) what about sunbathing and pool swimming how NewTricks Said follow her like a good "dogy"

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Are you talking about Auntie ? Karen goes to the beach in the late afternoon, if I recall well Karen does Masturbating at 11 in the morning or was it 15 (the sister has a similar scene) what about sunbathing and pool swimming how NewTricks Said follow her like a good "dogy"
Yeah I don't remember the particulars but I never visited the sister at the beach because she went early and I had something else to do. So her lust wouldn't climb because of a mandatory scene. The sleep naked on the couch thing also hung me up because I didn't see the point of sleeping on the couch when I had two good beds to sleep in. So the only way to avoid that is like pick a day and that will be Karen day. You will follow Karen everywhere she goes to trigger manditory progression scenes. I like to do it on Saturday and Sunday (one for each girl) but it doesn't matter what day you do it.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Are you supposed to do the same daily events with each npc over and over daily even though it tells you nothing new or important happens? Like every scene i do with mom now it tells me nothing new happens.

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
The sleep naked on the couch thing also hung me up because
That is only one progresion event 6 am on which it requires to sleep naked on couch, the rest of the time y slept either with Karen or Nicole the awenkenings were much sweeter :p and the events triggered as well
jerryj11 i have to confess that I cheated my whole way trough the game I did what NewTricks said only 2 or 3 days after that I Cheated the stats :devilish:

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Only cheat I'm doing so far is money. I don't need to cheat the lust or relationship points yet because I'm already at 50 without cheating. I just don't know why special event 4 for karen isn't happening when my points are already high enough. The sisters story is advancing but karen is stuck at step 2 because of the special event 4 not happening

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2020
About the DLC, is there an appropriate time to activate it?
I know that at the beginning of the game is already possible (At least using cheat gives)
but then already jumps direct to the mother's work, and it gets a little confusing.
So there is a specific part that I can be activating?
If not, is it a problem for me to activate after almost finishing the alpha family route (mother and sister)??

Aug 29, 2020
I have a problem getting through the game.
I was stuck in step 8 on the sister route, and 2 on the mother route. I did the sister route first, until I slept in her bed before.
But now the step says to sleep on the couch, between 6pm and 8pm (6/8pm) but I can't, I can only sleep at 11pm.
And on the DLC route I can already visit auntie and Victoria.
My workload is stuck at 60, and physco is already over 70. Massage is at 11, I can do it without mom's blouse on
I only used a little cheat in love, increasing 4 points per objective only. and never used luxuria.
I can also sleep in their bed, and fondle them, but it doesn't increase any status.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I have a problem getting through the game.
I was stuck in step 8 on the sister route, and 2 on the mother route. I did the sister route first, until I slept in her bed before.
But now the step says to sleep on the couch, between 6pm and 8pm (6/8pm) but I can't, I can only sleep at 11pm.
And on the DLC route I can already visit auntie and Victoria.
My workload is stuck at 60, and physco is already over 70. Massage is at 11, I can do it without mom's blouse on
I only used a little cheat in love, increasing 4 points per objective only. and never used luxuria.
I can also sleep in their bed, and fondle them, but it doesn't increase any status.
If you ever get stuck on a route just follow the girl you are stuck on to every one of her "stations" in the sandbox throughout the day. You will trigger the scene you need. Alternate sleeping naked ot clothed on the couch and you will get the right scene. You may also need to try to sleep in their room to trigger the next step (even if you fail). But I do think that you are right and you cannot sleep on the couch before 11 although you can talk to the sister from the couch as she is leaving to go dancing.

Reactions: Derek Lamperouge

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I've noticed that there are two different types of "Abandoned" games on the site: 1) Games that are actually Abandoned, and 2) Games that just for one reason or another have the tag but the dev is still active, or it just hasn't updated in a while, etc.

I played the game in the past, but don't actively follow it, or know anything about the dev. So does anyone know if this is more of a for-real and legit Abandoned, or just one of those odd "yeah, but not really" cases? I tried reading a couple of pages back on the thread first to see if anything indicated which, but didn't see anything. Thanks in advance for any info.

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
I've noticed that there are two different types of "Abandoned" games on the site: 1) Games that are actually Abandoned, and 2) Games that just for one reason or another have the tag but the dev is still active, or it just hasn't updated in a while, etc.

I played the game in the past, but don't actively follow it, or know anything about the dev. So does anyone know if this is more of a for-real and legit Abandoned, or just one of those odd "yeah, but not really" cases? I tried reading a couple of pages back on the thread first to see if anything indicated which, but didn't see anything. Thanks in advance for any info.
Last activity on Patreon (post) March 01 so yeah seems like Abandoned for good a pitty if u ask me

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes