NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is there really multiple endings. Do you guys recommend to play with walkthrough?
Yes, there are currently multiple endings although not all endings are finished yet. I do recommend the walkthrough mod if you specifically want to do the Alpha paths instead of the NTR paths (you can do both in one playthrough, one with each girl). If you do want to do the NTR paths it still works just do the opposite of what the walkthrough mod says LOL. You can also share the girls with your brother in both paths if you are nice to him.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Phfddb

Nov 28, 2021
Yes, there are currently multiple endings although not all endings are finished yet. I do recommend the walkthrough mod if you specifically want to do the Alpha paths instead of the NTR paths (you can do both in one playthrough, one with each girl). If you do want to do the NTR paths it still works just do the opposite of what the walkthrough mod says LOL. You can also share the girls with your brother in both paths if you are nice to him.
How to share Nicole (sister) with brother

Last edited:
  • Angry

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
How to share Nicole (sister) with brother
The key part is to spend some time going into the brother's room when he is in there and making friends with him. You can also spend time with him watching TV and suntanning with him. Even in the NTR path he will then share Nicole with you. In the Alpha path he will ask and you can decide whether or not to share her.

• Angry

Phfddb

Nov 28, 2021
The key part is to spend some time going into the brother's room when he is in there and making friends with him. You can also spend time with him watching TV and suntanning with him. Even in the NTR path he will then share Nicole with you. In the Alpha path he will ask and you can decide whether or not to share her.
Can you please guide me how much relationship points I need with brother and Nicole (sister) and when he will ask? Thank you for quick reply

Phfddb

Nov 28, 2021
I tried everything nothing working can you please guide me

Rakser

Aug 11, 2017
Hello,

I was wondering what was the real objective here on Step 13 of Nicole Walkthrough because it says this:

Capture d’écran 2022-06-22 201029.png

But I can't sleep on the couch during that time because it's too early.

Does someone has a clue please ?
I am on alpha route.
Thanks in advance.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Hello,

I was wondering what was the real objective here on Step 13 of Nicole Walkthrough because it says this:

View attachment 1885487

I am on alpha route.
Thanks in advance.
That's just a mistake. An hour later you should be able to sleep on the couch and get the scene. Use that hour wisely. Take a shower or view a massage video or something.

Reactions: Rakser

Rakser

Aug 11, 2017
Do you know if the solo alpha routes paths for Nicole and Karen are completed or will we get more contents about it on next updates ?
Or will it be only on sharing paths with Devon, harem path and both DLC with Victoria & Anna ?

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Hello,

View attachment 1885487

I am on alpha route.
Thanks in advance.
So it's not a 'mistake' exactly. I just made it extremely confusing. When it says 'sleep on the couch' it means that you already saw a 'daily event'. The game was designed so you can only see one main event a day. Therefore, if you've already seen a main event on that day I make the guide tell you to 'sleep on the couch' so you can progress a day.

The actual event for that Step does occur at 21PM in the Livingroom, just like my guide tells you. But it will not trigger if you've already seen a main event on that day.

The guide is NOT telling you to sleep on the couch at 21PM in the Livingroom (because of course the game doesn't let you).

Confusing? Yes.
Will I go back and fix it to be more clear? At this point, very unlikely.

Sorry for the confusion though.

Reactions: Rakser

Rakser

Aug 11, 2017
So it's not a 'mistake' exactly. I just made it extremely confusing. When it says 'sleep on the couch' it means that you already saw a 'daily event'. The game was designed so you can only see one main event a day. Therefore, if you've already seen a main event on that day I make the guide tell you to 'sleep on the couch' so you can progress a day.

The actual event for that Step does occur at 21PM in the Livingroom, just like my guide tells you. But it will not trigger if you've already seen a main event on that day.

The guide is NOT telling you to sleep on the couch at 21PM in the Livingroom (because of course the game doesn't let you).

Confusing? Yes.
Will I go back and fix it to be more clear? At this point, very unlikely.

Sorry for the confusion though.
thanks for the info

SpikeeXen

Sep 20, 2021
Guys, what am I doing wrong? I downloaded through GoFile, I extracted it, hit the TheGuyInCharge.exe both through "Run as Administrator" and not and it's not running.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
IIRC, If I’m friendly to everyone (Mom, Sis, and Bro), it will unlock optional sharing scenes. But if I’m friendly to Mom and Sis but am a jerk to Bro will that unlock things like maybe Netori scenes, where he’s the one who’s getting cucked and humiliated?

Because I think that’d be pretty cool to have :devilish:;)

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes