NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This could have been a much better game if both brothers would have been active participants at the same time instead of one always being a spectator. So many possibilities wasted.
The funny thing is that the game is very bashful of portraying the brother spying on MC and the girls even though it straight up says that he has been spying on the girls for years, yet on the NTR path the entire path is built on voyeurism. It is only heavily implied that the brother is spying on the proceedings the same way MC is when the shoe is on the other foot. I think that my favorite playthrough was the one where the MC had the sister and the brother had the mom yet offered to share her. Even though the mom's attitude was pissy the whole time she came around to getting down with both brothers. This seemed to lead to the best ending to my mind where the MC reconciled with mom and brother while moving out to live as a couple with the sister. Everyone was happy in the end. The only drawback was that there was no Mom/Sister Action.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
so confused im stuck on step 8 for nicole all it says is go to sleep at 20:00 but you cant do that ive followed her around like a lost pup to see her scenes and its still not advancing in the wt her location is missing at 15:00 18:00 19:00 21:00 i assume those are the ones im missing to advance her i know the 15:00 one is her doing yoga but after that i dont know where to find her.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
so confused im stuck on step 8 for nicole all it says is go to sleep at 20:00 but you cant do that ive followed her around like a lost pup to see her scenes and its still not advancing in the wt her location is missing at 15:00 18:00 19:00 21:00 i assume those are the ones im missing to advance her i know the 15:00 one is her doing yoga but after that i dont know where to find her.
its been a long time since i played the game if i remember correctly, after she does yoga, she goes to her room to strecht or massage so theres a scene there, also, at 18:00 and 19:00 you can find her in her job or the beach, at 21 you can find her in her room, and if you have enough point you can take her to a dance club

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
so whats actually missing from the game? both girls have their ending right? maybe the harem ending is missing?
There is the loser ending where you get kicked out of the house and endings where you lose one girl to gain the other. There is also an ending where you share the mother with your brother and keep your sister to yourself. There is also an ending where you kick your brother out of the house and get both women pregnant. I think that last one is the one that is missing potential endings because there was supposed to be one where you share your mother with the sister and one where you share your sister with the brother. I might be missing another one, like the NTR one where the brother still shares both women with you.

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
There is the loser ending where you get kicked out of the house and endings where you lose one girl to gain the other. There is also an ending where you share the mother with your brother and keep your sister to yourself. There is also an ending where you kick your brother out of the house and get both women pregnant. I think that last one is the one that is missing potential endings because there was supposed to be one where you share your mother with the sister and one where you share your sister with the brother. I might be missing another one, like the NTR one where the brother still shares both women with you.
Nice at least some ending is there to play. thx bro

JueVioleGrace

Oct 27, 2017
How did you do the ending with sharing your mom with your brother? I've reach multiple ending thats the only ending i haven't done yet.

Dutch7

Mar 4, 2021
Would be great if the dev would pick up this game and extends the number of sex partners.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes