Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Im saying imma pass because of the clowns whining about NTR im tired of it. Im literally tired of seeing it on every single fuckin thread. I dont understand why these soft as baby shit dudes even play these games if other people having sex offends them. Ill never understand it.
clowns whining about ntr in a game where you can avoid it... Just because such content is in the game when not even opt into see it, is just.. special kind of people...

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I have both the mom and sister pregnant. I get the option to have a solo pregnancy with either one of them. Is there a way to have both deliver the baby and stay with both?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I have both the mom and sister pregnant. I get the option to have a solo pregnancy with either one of them. Is there a way to have both deliver the baby and stay with both?
There was 2 new scenes on the harem (3some) route in the last update. But neither of those scenes did account for them being pregnant, which is kinda funny as they both are on the single routes.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
There was 2 new scenes on the harem (3some) route in the last update. But neither of those scenes did account for them being pregnant, which is kinda funny as they both are on the single routes.

I just downloaded the newest update and have not played it yet. But thanks for the answer

quota

May 25, 2018
Seems like 0.21 only had 1 new scene for sharing, NTR-sharing, and Anna.

Am I missing anything?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Disclaimer: I take no responsibility in any of these mods breaking your games or saves. I have not yet had somebody mention that my mods for this game broke their saves for future versions, but be mindful either way. You should be able to use both mods without them conflicting with each other.

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration. I've also added the incest script that I use here for anyone to use.
Hi sorry to ask this, but if i use the gallery, do the gallery tell me Alpha/NTR/sharing?
Because i wanna avoid to see NTR and sharing. I just wanna see only the Alpha gallery. The other two i wanna avoid it.
Thank you

Reactions: ZakAttak

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Hi sorry to ask this, but if i use the gallery, do the gallery tell me Alpha/NTR/sharing?
Because i wanna avoid to see NTR and sharing. I just wanna see only the Alpha gallery. The other two i wanna avoid it.
Thank you
Yes. If you use the gallery, you do get to select between Alpha, NTR, and Sharing. So you don't have to worry about seeing any 'distasteful' thumbnails that aren't to your liking if you don't want to.

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Im saying imma pass because of the clowns whining about NTR im tired of it. Im literally tired of seeing it on every single fuckin thread. I dont understand why these soft as baby shit dudes even play these games if other people having sex offends them. Ill never understand it.
You're going to pass on a game because of complaining in a thread? Just like you can skip the NTR in the game, you can skip the complaining in the thread by using the search function. Not sure how a thread makes the game bad, just a thought. :)

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
I got stuck in 15 steps with Karen, how many times do I have to be in her room? Only lust changes from 50 to 40 and over and over again. A little help?

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
This update continues the "Threesome" path for both vanilla and NTR paths. It also continues the Anna DLC story.

So if there is no NTR in a game it is VANILLA. I doesn't matter if it has BJ, HJ, Thigh job, Tit job, FFM, Anal, Pregnancy,
BSDM, S&M, Trans, it is VANILLA because it does not have NTR.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
It's great to see that there is a family sharing path in this game at all, that niche seems all but empty overall. However, it felt a bit more like cuckholding rather than sharing to me. The issues are that

a) While Devon gets to play with mom, MC just watches (during the relevant scenes). Instead, I'd love something like MC getting a blowjob while Devon gets a handjob, or MC fucking her while Devon gets the blowjob, etc. Now I assume that the renders are recycled from the NTR path just with new text, which obviously makes this quite a bit of an effort to accommodate.

b) For a lot of interactions, I ended up seeing Devon do it before MC (eg rubbing genitals against each other). This might have just been an accident, but a flag system where a Devon-does-X scene can only play after the MC-does-X scene has happened at least once would make sure that MC is properly rewarded for being the one doing most of the seduction work.

I hope the path will be continued. A family foursome, with both ladies heavily pregnant with MCs child [PiV for Devon only after confirmed pregnancy :)], would be an amazing culmination.

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
I got stuck in 15 steps with Karen, how many times do I have to be in her room? Only lust changes from 50 to 40 and over and over again. A little help?
what I did was sleep without clothes on the sofa and then spend time with her I'm not sure how that increased relationship

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Sheesh ruger take a valium or something or maybe get some therapy for your anger issues. People have aright in these forums to express their opinions if that kinda of stuff offends you maybe you should go back to your safe place or something.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Why nearly all the contents in last updates are sharing scenes? What happened to harem route? Like I already kicked that fucker Devon out of the game before he can touch mc's girls. Now people on harem route get no harem content for a very long time. I don't understand why dev heavily focused on ntr-sharing part since forever?

• Haha
Reactions: Rugerrell6
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes