• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Both karen and nicole have ntr paths. Karen has a solo ntr ending, I think nicole does too.
Is there a walkthrough for the sharing, or at least some notes on how far the sharing content goes? Not sure if I've seen all of the available sharing content or gotten stuck.

Reactions: rgnar62

Mr. Valentine

Jul 2, 2021
Both karen and nicole have ntr paths. Karen has a solo ntr ending, I think nicole does too.
Whenever I reduce my rp points with Karen walk-through keeps on saying me to increase rp points with her but I have played Nicole ntr path that's not a problem are you sure man Karen has ntr path?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
After searching around, I saw several folks asking about what DLC is and saw several mentions of DLC but I didn't actually find what it means??

Enable DLC on your phone.

Yes I am a simpleton and need an explanation..... Maybe use lots of smaller words!! lol

Thanks
Cheers

Reactions: patrickB

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Game sure has gotten 'buggy' hasn't it? I mean, I haven't played it for a long time but lots of scenes come at the wrong times and out of order now.

Cheers

Reactions: m3nic

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Guys, am I retarded for not understanding the walkthrough? Do I need 40 work ethic to even start step 1? 1636568853432.png

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Guys, am I retarded for not understanding the walkthrough? Do I need 40 work ethic to even start step 1? View attachment 1494149
I havent even played it but seems to me like the step necessary is simply to sleep on the couch
the 40 work ethic is something else that perhaps will be implemented in the future hence "future goal" but if someone else could confirm it for me.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I havent even played it but seems to me like the step necessary is simply to sleep on the couch
the 40 work ethic is something else that perhaps will be implemented in the future hence "future goal" but if someone else could confirm it for me.
It appears this save is bugged then. It said wait till day 4 earlier and sleep on couch. now I am on day 7 and nothing started yet.
Guess I'm starting over.

Thanks tho

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Is it finished ?? as the changelog is showing ending for characters
i think is missing the endings of NTR mini harem , Alpha mini harem and both Share paths... i dont know if the girls of the DLC will have ntr or will join to the Alpha harem now the only endings that you have are for Karen and Nicole NTR/Alpha

Reactions: ActiveShooter

Nomnom6969

Sep 17, 2020
When the new update I am waiting for it. It's a very good game hats off to you developer and can somebody suggest me similar games

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Stupid question but when sharing with Devon, are you actually gonna get some action as well, or is it always Devon taking over and you just watching?

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
The animations are regular, they are not bad, but the strong point of this game / graphic novel is the design and aesthetics of the characters, especially that of the girls, I don't have any preferences. I love "The Guy In Charge"

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes