• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Question before I give it a try, is Devon already banging the mom and sister and you come in and steal them away, or is he just trying to and you come in and prevent it?

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Question before I give it a try, is Devon already banging the mom and sister and you come in and steal them away, or is he just trying to and you come in and prevent it?
The last, it is very obvious to avoid ntr, just dont go negative on relationship points and you should be fine.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
The only route I actually cared about seems to be completed, which is nice (sister solo pregnant). There's not a lot to it if you step back but sometimes that's all you need.

Mr. Valentine

Jul 2, 2021
Having a good relationship with devon is a requirement for starting the ntr sharing route. In all other paths that stat doesn't matter.
Ya I get it, mc shares Karen with Devon but when Karen and mc has their first sex in the resort, Devon doesn't show up for sharing scene anymore what should I do about that?

Apr 21, 2018
Ya I get it, mc shares Karen with Devon but when Karen and mc has their first sex in the resort, Devon doesn't show up for sharing scene anymore what should I do about that?
Nothing, because the way the code is written, when you've passed the lasted sharing plot, it has no place to jump to other than the solo path.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes