Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Hey so can anyone tell me if NTR is optional and I can get the girls for myself alone? I dont mean any sharing just me alone and the girls

Mrzb2

Aug 20, 2021
Hey so can anyone tell me if NTR is optional and I can get the girls for myself alone? I dont mean any sharing just me alone and the girls
Its optional. Treat the girls right and ignore the brother and you basically don't have to worry.

Reactions: Gajo99

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
another question, is there a decent amount of content? you know actual sex and stuff and not just teasing?

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I also posted the incest script for those who want to use it. I didn't scour for any grammatical errors or typos yet. I'll do it after working on the mods.
What's the reason for using one of your incest script/patches? The Developer Notes in the OP seem to indicate that it's built in if you just change the relationships when prompted? Do you change other things?

EDIT: Actually it seems like there's another incest patch as well (from gigan), same question applies to anyone that knows the answer.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
What's the reason for using one of your incest script/patches? The Developer Notes in the OP seem to indicate that it's built in if you just change the relationships when prompted? Do you change other things?

EDIT: Actually it seems like there's another incest patch as well (from gigan), same question applies to anyone that knows the answer.
I think earlier versions of the game used to prompt you to define your relationships at the start of the game. I don't believe later versions of the game allow you to do that.

Gigan's incest patch is really nice. It should work for all future versions of the game.

The only reason to use my script over Gigan's would be due to things such as typos and grammar. There's also some smaller things here and there, but nothing major.

Reactions: bigguy_foryou

Deni93

May 9, 2020
when i try to download from nopy the download failes at 4.5gb and when i try to continue it again it fails again after 10 sec, can someone help?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
when i try to download from nopy the download failes at 4.5gb and when i try to continue it again it fails again after 10 sec, can someone help?
Try change data center. I changed from the euro one over to the NA one and then I stopped get errors. No idea why. If you already on the NA one.. try the euro one? lulz..

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Would like a harem ending soon, rather than adding more characters that feel less interesting....
Honestly, me too, but it seems from the changelogs that share and harem ntrs were behind and he plans to release the 3 harem endings at the same time. He also has another game now, so he's defo ready to move on. Anna and Victoria could've worked better if they were in the game from the beginning, but I also kinda feel them needless.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Honestly, me too, but it seems from the changelogs that share and harem ntrs were behind and he plans to release the 3 harem endings at the same time. He also has another game now, so he's defo ready to move on. Anna and Victoria could've worked better if they were in the game from the beginning, but I also kinda feel them needless.
A bit uncanny when you already knocked up the mom and sis and then you get new random scenes with them not being prego at the same time. Probably not the worst thing to start work on a new game before completely finished the former. Supporters of the creator will have less wait time for new things to come out.

Reactions: EZ8lt
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes