Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Ok, I need a little help. I did a search, but could not find an answer.

I am doing the non-ntr route. I am on day 49. I have had 1 date with Nicole, but can not remember what it is. We are doing everything except actual penetration. What do I need to do to progress with her?

Devon has already been kicked out

EDIT: I do have the WT mod installed, but get an error. I have attached the traceback

EDIT to the EDIT: I figured it out. Sleeping on the couch naked gets you Karen scenes. Sleeping dressed gets you Nicole ones

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Ok, I need a little help. I did a search, but could not find an answer.

I am doing the non-ntr route. I am on day 49. I have had 1 date with Nicole, but can not remember what it is. We are doing everything except actual penetration. What do I need to do to progress with her?

Devon has already been kicked out
Last played very long time ago but IIRC some events of a girl are tied to progression with other girl, specific timed location events, beach, night club, sleeping in living room, etc. So try to discover other events and not just focus on one girl.

If you already did all these, then no idea.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Last played very long time ago but IIRC some events of a girl are tied to progression with other girl, specific timed location events, beach, night club, sleeping in living room, etc. So try to discover other events and not just focus on one girl.

If you already did all these, then no idea.

I have done that. I have Karen (mom) pregnant already and have discussed moving out together. I might have progressed to far with Karen

Mrzb2

Aug 20, 2021
Whens the new update coming? Cuz , I'm ready to flip buses full of orphans . Joke aside looking forward to the next update. Keep up the solid work .

• Haha
Reactions: ActiveShooter

SpikeeXen

Sep 20, 2021
Hello, new member here! I'm sorry I cant go through 153 pages of comments so can I ask for some sort of document where every possible path is explained and how to get it? If there is such a thing of course. Thanks in advance!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hello, new member here! I'm sorry I cant go through 153 pages of comments so can I ask for some sort of document where every possible path is explained and how to get it? If there is such a thing of course. Thanks in advance!
I don`t know, if that helps you, but there is a WT Mod in OP !!!!

Nov 1, 2019
For those who found the walkthrough / walkthrough mod not informative, here is the list of (alpha route) triggers needed for vaginal sex for both (you may be able to get away with less but then you'd be skipping stuff as well):

To use, enable console and the variable with the same name should indicate whether it has already been played (0 if didn't, 1 if played already)

then

Code:
jump special0
to play the segment special0 and set flags accordingly. Replace special0 with the list below in order.

You might also want to set the variables so you don't have to worry about them before all the triggers are done playing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mrzb2

Aug 20, 2021
Does anyone know if there is plans to include ntr or sharing with the dlc characters or are they strictly Vanilla options?

Reactions: mickster101

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
is this finished or the dev will make more updates? I still wish the dev adds the option to cuck and cage the brother on the alpha route (and to get cucked on the ntr for those who like that no shame on that). Also what do I miss if I go full workout since the begining? I guess is just dialogs

Last edited:

poptawt

May 8, 2020
is there nobody else having issues with the UI for this game? the textbox, time, and menu for locations are all in the top right and overlap each other. the main menu is messed up too. also the game is missing lots of images. had to download the pc version and run it thru renpy app because the mac download is fucked.

poptawt

May 8, 2020
is there nobody else having issues with the UI for this game? the textbox, time, and menu for locations are all in the top right and overlap each other. the main menu is messed up too. also the game is missing lots of images. had to download the pc version and run it thru renpy app because the mac download is fucked.
images to support

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Hmmm.....sigh!

This game has all the puzzle pieces to be a solid 4/5 good game, but sadly in my view, failed when putting the puzzle together.

You have 3 paths (I played the non NTR/Non sharing path for now)

The story is decent (Not great, but pretty good)
The renders are solid
The girls are pretty
There are a lot of nice sex scenes (And I only played the one path, so I assume it will be ultimately 3 times this number)
Animation is meh (2 frames) and no sound.

So what's wrong with it?

The execution of the sandbox elements were poorly done in my view.

In general, I do not have issues playing Sandbox games. Big Brother, Man of the house, Cure my addiction, Lucky Mark and many more are examples of sandbox games I really enjoyed.

My biggest pet peeve when playing a sandbox type game is continuity. For instance a girl telling you of for seeing her in her underwear in on scene, but you are already having sex in another.

"The guy in charge" Is actually not that bad in the continuity department, BUT the introduction of the pregnancy section were poorly done.

The other aspect of the game is the main mechanic. I did not pick this up initially, but towards the end it becomes very apparent. Moving the story forward always occurs after you go to bed and the introduction of these story elements can feel completely out of place. For instance, you can sleep with your sister, then wake up and doing a whole sequence with her on the beach and then ends up with her being asleep in her bed again.

What's even worse is the individual scenes does not progress separately, so once you can have sex with say Nicole, you jump to having sex with her in all her scenes. And then the story only progress every morning, but non of the other scenes change throughout the day.

So it becomes:
See what happens with the story in the morning. Skip through all the content for the day as fast as possible to get the the next morning again to see what happens next. Repeat until the game is done. This has the net affect of making the daily actions in the game extremely repetitive and boring.

This is such a pity since I felt this have the making of a solid game, but became a bit of a mess when putting everything together.

Still a nice game to play.

TLDR; The game had great potential (Good renders, decent story, plenty of sex, good characters), but somehow when putting everything together it just fell flat.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes