Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of The Guy In Charge v0.19 with STJay Walk Through, Gallery and Incest script.
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc etc.
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Same here i stuck step 8 Nicole sleep on the couch at 20:00pm
I clarified in the walkthrough post that, if the walkthrough is telling you to sleep, it means you've already seen an event for that day and you need to sleep/proceed to the next day to be able to see a new event. The top of the walkthrough UI box tells you the Time and Location you need to be in to trigger the event. The bottom/middle of the UI walkthrough box tells you the requirements you still need to do to be able to trigger the event.

Sorry for the confusion.

Reactions: Heri_Hashimoto

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
This game catches my eye every once in a while, but then I pull a version to play with it for a bit and rapidly lose interest because of the extreme sandbox grind. Maybe one day I may be convinced to analyze the script.rpy file (yeah, one big monolithic series of locations and if-then blocks) to suss out where you need to be and when at what level. But here's a quick Cliff Notes version of what the dev is working from. If you want to avoid most of the grind, enable the console by editing the options.rpy file to add:

Code:
config.console=True
Now you will be able to shift-O to open your console to peek and poke. The starting day (day=0) is a Monday and starting hour is 6AM (dayTime=0). Note that the dates and times here are Python arrays which are zero based so dayTime will range from 0 (6AM) to 17 (11pm) over the course of a day. The game flow doesn't treat weekdays versus weekends any differently, but the if-then checks will check for a minimum day number before deciding to trigger an event. For example, in the kitchen, we have two if-thens at the top of the location code:

Code:
label kitchen:

show screen uppermenu
    show screen phonebutton
    show screen mapbuttons
    show screen waitbutton
    show screen calendar
    hide screen pstats
    hide screen npcstats

if day >= 7 and dayTime >= 10 and dayTime <= 12 and special3 == 0 and dailyevent == 0:
        jump special3
    if day >= 8 and dayTime == 14 and special19 == 1 and special20 == 0 and dailyevent == 0 and s_relationship >= 30 and s_lust >= 30 and smoney1 >= 1:
        jump special20
The first triggers a jump to what looks like a special event (special3) if mc walks into the kitchen after the 2nd monday of game play between 16:00 hours and 18:00 hours. The special3 and dailyevent variables are probably getting used to make this a oneshot event and probably limit us to one special event per day to stretch out the grind. However I didn't look further to see how they are used.

The second event may trigger after the 2nd Tuesday of gameplay at 8pm but includes more checking other than that which probably makes it a oneshot event. It's time to look at some more of the variables at play in the game so that you can see it is some sort of sister related special event.

MC variables:

work_ethic - gets bumped for every shift the mc works at the restaurant. Most VNs would consider something like this either a 4hour or 8 hour workday shift, but this game bumps for each hour worked. A quick grep of the script.rpy shows checks for levels at 20, 21, 40 and 60 and two places in the script where it actually gets decremented by 1. I'm gonna guess that these checks are for dialog about how proud mommy is for her little boy.

money - Bumps by 50 for each work shift. Mom and sis take it from mc in 200 chunks although that seems to jump to 350 at some point. Coffee for mom at work is 5. There's also a 1000 and a 3000 hit for what are probably special events.

physique - There's a number of places where physique bumps by 1 (probably workout, swimming, suntanning and maybe working?) Didn't bother looking. There's also a couple of places where it drops probably due to sitting around on your ass a whole day and maybe something else. Most of the checks are for 10 and 20 thresholds but there's several 100 checks. The latter may be for clamping it to 100 but I'm sure the dev didn't know why it's useful to encapsulate this variable with a setter function.

mother variables:

m_relationship - Starts at 0 and appears to be clamped between -60 and 60. Most of the interactions bump it up or down by 1 although a grep suggests a couple of places where it can move by -10 or +10. There appears to be range checks at intervals of 10 between the clamp values. Like physique, the author doesn't grok the usefulness of defining a setter function for it.

m_pregnancy - This is not so much a flag as a counter. Range checks see if its above or below 50, so not sure if this is a days pregnant counter or a creampie counter.

m_lust - Starts at 0 and appears to bump by either +-1 or +-2 with a cap at 50. There's threshold and relationship triggers for a total of about 4 events that appear to be split between ntr (m_relationship < -40) and love (m_relationship > 40). Two of the events are for -50 and 50.

sister variables:

s_relationship, s_lust and s_pregnancy variables are set up and have checks and ranges that seem to mirror the mothers.

s_money1 - Bumps every time you give sis money, but it may be reset daily as she fritters it away. There's some checks to see if it's 1 (probably when going out)

brother variables:

b_relationship - This is managed between -20 and 20. My quick grep didn't reveal whether it was actually part of any event triggers.

Finally there's an a_relationship that can go up or down by 1 and is associated with an event when it's at 20. This may be an "all family" sort of thing that triggers a "they lived happily ever after"?

despo1234

Oct 7, 2019
I'm pretty sure I got a Trojan from downloading the game from one of those links in here, idk how that happened, anyone can explain ?

derodius

Nov 17, 2020
WALKTHROUGH
v0.19 (8-21-2021)

Here's the walkthrough that I've been working on for this game. This should make it a little easier to progress on the route of your choice.

Features:
  • Can access the walkthrough mod by clicking the icon below the in-game skip time button.
  • Added an in-game timetable for Karen and Nicole's daily schedule which can be accessed by clicking the icon below the walkthrough mod button. Big thanks to cold_arctus for providing said timetable.
  • Added a way to skip straight to 23PM which can be accessed by clicking the icon to the right of the in-game skip time button.
  • Includes fairly detailed steps on how to progress through all the current routes in the game (NTR or Alpha).
  • You can "drag" the hint UI if it gets in the way of your textbox.
  • QoL changes to the in-game cheat menu.
Notes:
  • The mod was made mainly with the idea that you go either full NTR or full Alpha for both Karen and Nicole. I tried to accommodate players who don't want to do that, but it might be a little sloppier if you do so.
  • I tried my best to test the walkthrough in a few different situations (ie. full focus Karen before moving to Nicole, progress them both at the same time, make one pregnant and not the other, etc.), and so far the walkthrough holds up without completely breaking, but I wouldn't be surprised if I missed something. Please let me know if something happens.
  • While I did revamp the cheat menu, I highly recommend not abusing it while using the walkthrough. I've already seen it mess with the walkthrough steps, so be mindful of that.
  • I will fully admit to using Maim Lain's Milfy City walkthrough mod as the base when making this. I did remove things that clearly showed said person's name, and I even used several of my own menus.
  • For those who ask, "Why does this keep asking me to sleep on the couch?":
    • Most events trigger at 6AM in the living room. Additionally, you can normally only see 1 event per day. I specify the "couch" because you will start the next day in the living room which will trigger your event for the day if available.
Installation:
  • Just put the "mod" folder into the "game" folder
  • In the "mod" folder is a load.rpy / load.rpyc file. I was having issues with the walkthrough UI persisting on the screen when I tried loading into different saves. These files sort of worked for me, but at the same time I felt like the main issue was on my end. Feel free to delete these 2 files if they're bothering you
    • As clarification to what those files are "supposed" to do, they make it so if you load a save, any walkthrough UI is closed. This makes it so you have to reopen them again, which seems redundant in retrospect, but fixed my issue. Delete these files if that is an issue for you.
Walkthrough Changelog v0.19:
  • Updates to Victoria's, Alpha Harem, NTR Harem, and Sharing routes.
    • The Sharingroute isn't fleshed out as of yet and is just incorporated into Karen's NTR or Alpha route.
      • The content is only available if you or Devon agreed to share with the other.
  • I fixed some issues with the walkthrough not marking Karen and Nicole as completed even though you've seen all their content.
  • There's still an issue with Nicole's walkthrough being marked as completed even though she still has a bit of content left. This can occur if you finish the Harem route before finishing hers.
I did actually start a new game just to test how well the mod held up, and I didn't see too many issues.

GALLERY
v0.19 (8-22-2021)

Here's the gallery that I've been working on for this game. All scenes are unlocked for your viewing pleasure.

Features:
  • Includes basically every explicit scene found within the game. These can be as tame as simple groping to a steamy threesome.
  • I made several corrections to spelling, punctuation, and grammar. I didn't exactly go through with a fine-tooth comb, but I tried to catch as many things as possible.
  • You can access the gallery by clicking on the icon on the bottom-right of the main menu.
  • Includes a way to change the name you use for the gallery.
  • I threw in some music to set the mood.
    • Earlier versions of the gallery mod had more music. I reduced the amount I used to make it more manageable.
Notes:
  • The gallery scenes automatically have the incest patch built into those scenes (specifically for the gallery, not the entire game), so I apologize if you're not a fan of incest.
  • Something might break if you choose your gallery name but choose to "End Replay" in the menu before you finish. Be mindful of that.
Gallery Changelog v0.19:
  • 2 New Scenes for MC:
    • 2 Harem
  • 1 New Scenes for NTR:
    • 1 NTR
  • 14 New Scenes for Sharing:
    • 7 Alpha
    • 7 NTR
I went through every single gallery scene to make sure nothing broke. I fixed any issues I saw, so hopefully nobody has any issues.

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility in any of these mod breaking your games or saves. I have not yet had somebody mention that my mods for this game broke their saves for future versions, but be mindful either way. You should be able to use both mods without them conflicting with each other.

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration. I've also added the incest script that I use here for anyone to use.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1795, in script
menu:
File "game/mod/menu.rpy", line 30, in execute
screen modmenu():
screen modmenu():
File "game/mod/menu.rpy", line 38, in execute
drag:
File "game/mod/menu.rpy", line 43, in execute
has fixed:
File "game/mod/menu.rpy", line 47, in execute
if mod_is_modal:
File "game/mod/menu.rpy", line 47, in <module>
if mod_is_modal:
NameError: name 'mod_is_modal' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
menu:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1683, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1062, in menu
rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1298, in display_menu
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in <lambda>
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen modmenu():
screen modmenu():
drag:
has fixed:
if mod_is_modal:
if mod_is_modal:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Thu Aug 26 22:14:46 2021

hope you can get something from this

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
menu:
screen modmenu():
screen modmenu():
drag:
has fixed:
if mod_is_modal:
if mod_is_modal:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
menu:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1683, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1062, in menu
rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1298, in display_menu
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in interact_core
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in <lambda>
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen modmenu():
screen modmenu():
drag:
has fixed:
if mod_is_modal:
if mod_is_modal:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Thu Aug 26 22:14:46 2021

hope you can get something from this
I don't know how it's not defined when I clearly defined it in that exact script file.
I did go ahead and just delete that variable because I believe it was left over from something previously written. I already edited the walkthrough attached to my mod post, so you can go ahead and redownload it and hopefully it doesn't break again.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I didn't like any of this update. Both scenes where my mother and sister were, so came the kind of feeling that they want me to be completely out of this whole relationship pattern. First in the shower “I don’t seem to be able to control that situation” and finally I get a pity handjob. Although they were the ones who rushed with me to the shower and not the other way around. Then the next day I was invited to the bedroom with only a 3wheel. In the bedroom, I don’t get any chance but laugh towards my face and just as if I were told to go to hell.

These updates are always worse every time. So full of shit.

• Angry
Reactions: ActiveShooter

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
hi, ani idea what is missing, I download the WT mod just today this error appears:
Thanks in advance =)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That file is definitely in the folder that it says it's located in. Try redownloading the mod and see if that helps. I know someone had this issue with the mod a few months ago, and it was resolved via a new download.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sexy Afrodita
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes