EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I've found 3 new scenes so far. 2 with Karen - Nicole harem, and one with the blondie. Game says you can visit the blondie now, but I don't see that option anywhere, so I have to guess this is what new so far. Do correct me if I'm wrong and missed something.

Reactions: Synful62

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Here's a changelog from what I've seen in the script and experienced while playing:

v0.19
  • 1 New DLC Event:
    • 1 Victoria
  • 2 New Sharing Events:
    • 1 Alpha Karen
    • 1 NTR Karen
  • 4 New Harem Events:
    • 2 Alpha
    • 2 NTR
  • 14 Updates to Exploration Scenes:
    • 7 Alpha Sharing Karen
    • 7 NTR Sharing Karen
    • May be locked out of these scenes due to progression in other routes.
    • Each of the 7 are located in the following:
      • Karen's Room (Peek 15PM)
      • Bathroom (Shower 9AM)
      • Karen's Room (Talk 18PM)
      • Living Room (Watch TV 10AM)
      • Karen's Room (Talk 22PM)
      • Pool (Swim 8AM)
      • Office (16-17PM)

I'll update the gallery in a couple hours.

Last edited:

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Sorry for the delay. The walkthrough mod has been updated. I'll have the gallery mod updated within the coming hours. Also note that I've put the gallerymod, walkthrough mod, and incest script into one post (I just edited my previous Gallery post, so use that one in the future). I think it'll just be easier for me to edit the post like that.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
How do you trigger any of the scenes though?
For any of the "events", the walkthrough mod is probably your best bet to find out how to trigger those events. For the new sharing "exploration scenes" you have to have let either the player or Devon share with the other. You also can't have progressed too far with Karen either. If you're already having penetrative intercourse with her, I don't think you can see those sharing scenes anymore.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
what do i need to activate the share path????
If you're going for the Alpha route, then sharing is as simple as selecting "Help Devon" when he asks you to share with him.
If you're going for the NTR route, then sharing is automatically a thing as long as you've kept Devon's relationship with you above -20 before he gets his hands on Karen. You'll know it when you see it.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Updated the walkthrough mod I made a while back to 0.18. As a disclaimer, ever since I deleted my test files a few updates ago I stopped testing to see if the walkthrough mod works or not. Hopefully everything works as it should, but let me know if there are issues.

• I seem to have messed up some of the thumbnails accidently saying "completed" even though there may still be content left to complete. Please make sure you look at each individual walkthrough to make sure you are fully caught up.
  • I added a way to instantly make Anna's relation go up to 20 in the cheat menu. This is for those who were having issues getting the relation up for whatever reason.
will this be updated to v19?

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
I get an error when downloading the file... I don't know if it only happens to me but when I'm about to finish downloading it, the download fails...

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes