STJay

Jan 12, 2020
the sharing scenes always seem to be overridden by the solo and harem scenes? How do I get those to trigger after the first ones?
Exploration Scenes will typically be different depending on your relationship with Karen or Nicole. You'll notice that, at lower relationship levels, you'll only really be prompted with a question that, when answered, will raise or lower her relationship. The more steamy scenes will have a pattern as follows:
  1. A tame scene with a bit of flirting and groping (Relationship is above 39 but less than 50)
  2. A steamy scene that involves non-penetrative intercourse (Relationship is 50 or above, but you haven't actually gone all the way with Karen or Nicole yet)
  3. A steamy scene that involves penetration and the choice of where to cum (Relationship is 50 or above, and you've gone all the way with Karen or Nicole)
  4. A tame scene with pregnancy related dialogue (Pregnancy is 50 or above)
If you've allowed sharing content it will transform only "2" into a sharing scene. So if your scenes are being replaced by others, keep in mind the patterns from above. While not every exploration scene follows said pattern, the majority of them do.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Is there a mod or something like that to see sharing scenes in gallery? Was on sharing path but since it hadn't been updated for a long time it got overidden with harem because of relationship points. So now there is no way to see new sharing scenes apart from some gallery mod or saves.
Anyone got alpha sharing save at least?

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Is there a mod or something like that to see sharing scenes in gallery? Was on sharing path but since it hadn't been updated for a long time it got overidden with harem because of relationship points. So now there is no way to see new sharing scenes apart from some gallery mod or saves.
Anyone got alpha sharing save at least?
Sorry about that. I should've been done updating the gallery mod by now, but I keep getting distracted. I'll have it done within the next 2 hrs. Guaranteed.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Exploration Scenes will typically be different depending on your relationship with Karen or Nicole. You'll notice that, at lower relationship levels, you'll only really be prompted with a question that, when answered, will raise or lower her relationship. The more steamy scenes will have a pattern as follows:
  1. A tame scene with a bit of flirting and groping (Relationship is above 39 but less than 50)
  2. A steamy scene that involves non-penetrative intercourse (Relationship is 50 or above, but you haven't actually gone all the way with Karen or Nicole yet)
  3. A steamy scene that involves penetration and the choice of where to cum (Relationship is 50 or above, and you've gone all the way with Karen or Nicole)
  4. A tame scene with pregnancy related dialogue (Pregnancy is 50 or above)
If you've allowed sharing content it will transform only "2" into a sharing scene. So if your scenes are being replaced by others, keep in mind the patterns from above. While not every exploration scene follows said pattern, the majority of them do.
Will there ever be sharing/penetration?

Also, I managed to get sharing w/ Karen but nothing is progressing with Nicole beyond #2. How do I progress with Nicole?

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Will there ever be sharing/penetration?

Also, I managed to get sharing w/ Karen but nothing is progressing with Nicole beyond #2. How do I progress with Nicole?
I mean, the most recent sharing event for both Alpha and NTR heavily suggests that there will be penetrative sharing sex.
In terms of Nicole, I have no idea. I would suggest the walkthrough if anything to figure out what you need to do to progress.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I mean, the most recent sharing event for both Alpha and NTR heavily suggests that there will be penetrative sharing sex.
In terms of Nicole, I have no idea. I would suggest the walkthrough if anything to figure out what you need to do to progress.
Yes, I've been following the walkthrough. It's very unclear in places, especially regarding sharing. I *did* get the option to help Devon hit on Karen, but didn't get anything similar for Nicole.

An actual, written walkthrough would be much more helpful.

Krish010

May 7, 2020
The Guy in Charge [v0.19] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.67 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.65 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 249 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 215 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
virus detected in this

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
I'm trying to figure that out, too.
Just merge the mod's "game" folder with the one found with the game. More specifically, throw the mod's entire "game" folder into the same location as where the game's exe is located.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Yes, I've been following the walkthrough. It's very unclear in places, especially regarding sharing. I *did* get the option to help Devon hit on Karen, but didn't get anything similar for Nicole.

An actual, written walkthrough would be much more helpful.
Apologies for anything that you believe is unclear. If you have any specific questions regarding the walkthrough or progression, I'll be happy to help.

The type of walkthrough is relative to the users I suppose. I opted for an "in-game" one because I feel like it's the most helpful. Not only because of the walkthrough itself, but also because I can add some QoL stuff.

If a written walkthrough is more preferred by the players here, I'd very much like to know. That way I can shift gears for next time.

Reactions: mouseguru
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes