porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Please, if someone can help me, how can I know the options I have to follow to get the harem mode? thanks....

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Sorry I added your files to the save folder of the game and then I can't find them to load them, why could it be please? what am I doing wrong? thanks....
Do u Rename the Save files before added to your save folder???

1294925_karen__Nicole_pregnancy_2-1-LT1 = Rename it to " 2-1-LT1 "
1294926_Nicole_pregnancy_ending_2-2-LT1 = Rename it to " 2-2-LT1 "

After rename the save files, u can load the Game from the Page 2 (file 1 & file 2)

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Do u Rename the Save files before added to your save folder???

1294925_karen__Nicole_pregnancy_2-1-LT1 = Rename it to " 2-1-LT1 "
1294926_Nicole_pregnancy_ending_2-2-LT1 = Rename it to " 2-2-LT1 "

After rename the save files, u can load the Game from the Page 2 (file 1 & file 2)
Thank you very much, now yes, thank you very much for the explanation... greetings.

Skade32

May 9, 2020
Just wondering is there sharing between MC/Devon/Nicole or only the mom.

edit- I found the answer.

Last edited:

diabolica101

Sep 12, 2020
I stuck at Nicole NTR step 8, the walkthrough mod said I need to sleep on the couch at 21:00, but the game told me it is too early to sleep, thus the route can't progress, anyway to pass this?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ignore the time mentioned just sleep on the coach as soon as it lets you.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
will there be a harem ending? i mean, we have the 3some path, but no ending for it, also, both mom and nicole finding that they're both pregnants would be a nice set up for before the ending

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
done that, I have skipped to 23 PM numerous time after that and sleep, but yet no new scene triggered,i'm still stuck on that phase.
That event triggers if you're in the livingroom at 21PM. If the walkthrough is telling you to sleep, it means that you have already seen an event on that day, and you need to progress to a new day before being able to see another one.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
It won't let you start over? Only continue?

I haven't played in so long I have forgotten the controls. I get wsad, but what key do you use for !

D

Deleted member 1371216

Why the hell every character's trigger is to sleep on the couch?! I can't progress with sister because at first it was dlc characters' events now it's mother's...

Reactions: Rory Smith

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Updated the walkthrough mod I made a while back to 0.18. As a disclaimer, ever since I deleted my test files a few updates ago I stopped testing to see if the walkthrough mod works or not. Hopefully everything works as it should, but let me know if there are issues.

• I seem to have messed up some of the thumbnails accidently saying "completed" even though there may still be content left to complete. Please make sure you look at each individual walkthrough to make sure you are fully caught up.
  • I added a way to instantly make Anna's relation go up to 20 in the cheat menu. This is for those who were having issues getting the relation up for whatever reason.
thanks - really helpfull :cool:

Reactions: STJay
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes