summerjo

May 9, 2017
So I got every scene without the brother involved.

Is there a way to get those now? Or do I have to start over?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So I got every scene without the brother involved.

Is there a way to get those now? Or do I have to start over?
Not 100% sure, but you might be able to just go back to when he confronts the MC about his shenanigans with their mother, since that's the point where he gets kicked out on her solo and harem paths.

Failing that, then yes it's basically a do-over.

efb51

Aug 15, 2019
Hey guys! I'm the developer of the game, hopefully you guys enjoy it and have a great time!
I download this game this afternoon on my windows 10 i use only for TV and it still is the same way. There has to be a problem some where because i seen another post a minute ago showing the same way. It has an AMD Radeon RX 6900 in the windows 10.

Reactions: jackhack

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Sorry, the computer with two large 2TB drives are for use only to hook up to watch shows only when there's nothing on our RUKU that it's hooked up to. This computer also has two large drive which one doesn't have an operating system in it at all and it's full and plays good. This one is almost full itself and I still get updates for windows 7 as of yesterday. Thanks anyways but its just this one game that will not work but that's ok.

You maybe getting older patch updates but they've stopped giving security plus patch updates to W7 and older OS, this can cause a serious security risk on your home network if you're not careful and explore "dodgy" sites.

I have a friend just like you who vows to stay on W7 since its his favorite OS and doesn't have issues with it but at the same time, hackers can easily break into your network using exploits in the OS and W7 has many to exploit...

Just a word of caution lol, I don't care what a random stranger uses for his OS but I like to inform people about the risks associated since I've seen what hackers can do first hand (they made me a believer in staying up to date with Windows Updates despite how annoying they are).

Reactions: Snugglepuff

kingcobra68

Jun 22, 2017
good game anyone know which character assets. oh and dev should add both Karen & Nicole both pregnant in herm ending

Last edited:

efb51

Aug 15, 2019

You maybe getting older patch updates but they've stopped giving security plus patch updates to W7 and older OS, this can cause a serious security risk on your home network if you're not careful and explore "dodgy" sites.

I have a friend just like you who vows to stay on W7 since its his favorite OS and doesn't have issues with it but at the same time, hackers can easily break into your network using exploits in the OS and W7 has many to exploit...

Just a word of caution lol, I don't care what a random stranger uses for his OS but I like to inform people about the risks associated since I've seen what hackers can do first hand (they made me a believer in staying up to date with Windows Updates despite how annoying they are).
I did download this game on my windows 10 Wednesday afternoon and i had the same problem on it as with 7. I know windows 10 is update and i did run an update this morning just in case and it tells me no updates needed and believe me no one hacker has ever gotten in any of my computers ever. I did see another post on here yesterday of someone having the same problem as myself and asking for help but no replies to him yet. People needs to help everyone in need no matter what the problem maybe as i see it. Maybe a video driver could me bad but everyone said it's update just a thought. Thanks

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
how to trigger threesome scenes with karen and nicole in NTR and non- NTR routes???
The threesome scenes with MC, Karen & Nicole for Non-NTR route are trigger automatic after u increased the relationship of them both up to 60 and then fuck them both by cum inside (when the scene ask want to on pill for them to prevent pregnant or not, choose "NO") and they both get 20 pregnancy points (by cum inside 20 times for each of them). When MC get they both pregnant, the HAREM scene will trigger automatic. Keep on sleep on couch naked to trigger the morning HAREM scenes. For NTR route threesome scenes, only Devon involved, same as Non-NTR route, decreased relationship below 60 and Devon gets them both pregnant to trigger threesome scenes of Devon, Karen & Nicole.

Last edited:

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
Damn, I didn't play this game in a while, did I ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The last time I touched this game, not a single soul had ever heard of the word "COVID" in their entire life, those poor innocent bastards.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes