Apr 21, 2018
How to start in this game sharing path the walkthrough Please tell me
There is actually a bit of a sharing path, which can be triggered once you have not-mom fall for you (sometime after sex), and Devon will come and talk to you about sharing, or, if you go with the NTR path, once he gets to have sex with not-mom, if you have a good relationship with him (which you gain by talking to him in the morning in his room or in the kitchen when he's there), you will get a cutscene where you ask him to share.
Unfortunately, once the game gets pass that point, it defaults back to either the love or NTR path. Also there's no sharing content for not-sister.

TheRef

Aug 2, 2019
This is one game that needs a walkthrough. Impossible to know where you are or how many scenes are left
The easy way to trigger new events, or to KNOW you have enough "love-corruption" to trigger them is to sleep on the couch naked every night. If nothing happens you need more points in those stats mentioned. A list of key areas & times to trigger events.
1. Keep working at restaurant and get PROMOTED earn around 5k or so over time to pay for vacation, etc. later.
2. Beach daily 19:00 will trigger events when "love corruption" is high enough
3. 16:00 Office sometimes triggers progression with Karen - mother
4. Sleep on couch naked 23:00 to trigger main story progression

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
Does anything unique happen if you build up the relationship with one character whilst driving it down with the other?
Only ever tried love with both at once or NTR with both at once.

Feb 8, 2020
I need Help!!! I've done a clean install of 0.18 along with the walkthrough and gallery mods. I load the game and I see the gallery button on the main menu screen. I start a new game and go through the intro to the first scene (Monday at 6:00AM). There is no button showing to access the walkthrough below the advance time button. I press the phone button and the screen displays the original cheat menus along with a selection to enable DLC. When I enable the DLC I see a sequence with Karen and Victoria. Beyond this point I still don't have a button the activate the walkthrough. Hitting the telephone button shows the old standard cheat menu less the "enable DLC" selection. From here on it is running through the original unmodded game.

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??????? I've reinstalled everything 3 times and am about ready to call it quits and scrap the game. Help me please!!!!

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
How can i get this game to work in the English language? I have clicked on everything but no luck. View attachment 1246234
Why the hell are you still on Windows 7 when Windows 10 is for free? W7 is discontinued and doesn't give any performance boosts to games anymore. W10 has actually improved on W7 quite a lot if you're still a skeptic. Just seeing those bright colors reminds me of how long ago I used to have W7 lol. Do yourself a favor and upgrade.

Reactions: JKain

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Can you do Karen and Nicole in tandem or is it one or the other. Already having regular sex with Karen, but I cannot get there with Nicole. I have her stats at Relationship=60 and Lust=41.

Also, what is DLC all about? It has been asked a couple of times, but I could not find any answers to it.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
How does one access the gallery? I dropped it in the game folder and looked all over the menu and in the game phone, but I don't see any way to access the gallery.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Can you do Karen and Nicole in tandem or is it one or the other. Already having regular sex with Karen, but I cannot get there with Nicole. I have her stats at Relationship=60 and Lust=41.

Also, what is DLC all about? It has been asked a couple of times, but I could not find any answers to it.
Yes you can and just like with karen if you have the stats and have talked to her at every part of the day you can talk to her at then you need money before you can get to sex with Nicole.
She requires to be taken on a boat trip which costs money.

And DLC I think is an addon (down loadable content?) its not part of the normal game.
Which is why you have to ativate it IE. the aunty is part of DLC there is another girl also but can't remeber her name.

I'm sure I will be corrected if I'm wrong.

Reactions: Crippy
Feb 8, 2020
I need Help!!! I've done a clean install of 0.18 along with the walkthrough and gallery mods. I load the game and I see the gallery button on the main menu screen. I start a new game and go through the intro to the first scene (Monday at 6:00AM). There is no button showing to access the walkthrough below the advance time button. I press the phone button and the screen displays the original cheat menus along with a selection to enable DLC. When I enable the DLC I see a sequence with Karen and Victoria. Beyond this point I still don't have a button the activate the walkthrough. Hitting the telephone button shows the old standard cheat menu less the "enable DLC" selection. From here on it is running through the original unmodded game.

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??????? I've reinstalled everything 3 times and am about ready to call it quits and scrap the game. Help me please!!!!
Never mind....I figured it out on my own.

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
I found a story related bug: for curiosity i played to maximize negative points with all characters. At some point ntr scenes trigger, devon and mother see Mc in every scene. At some point devon tells mc that will help him to score with mom, and he tells to her mother about mc that saw them and she is shocked... a big logical error

efb51

Aug 15, 2019
Why the hell are you still on Windows 7 when Windows 10 is for free? W7 is discontinued and doesn't give any performance boosts to games anymore. W10 has actually improved on W7 quite a lot if you're still a skeptic. Just seeing those bright colors reminds me of how long ago I used to have W7 lol. Do yourself a favor and upgrade.
I have windows 10 on my other computer that is in use for TV only. I hate 10 really bad and after installing it on the other I could not roll back to 7. I DL this game before the last update and it worked good but not the latest. If I did not have the windows 10 computer with two HD's full of TV shows and Movies i would format it and replace it with 7. I will always have windows 7 here as long as i live and i have no other problems whatsoever. Thanks.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I have windows 10 on my other computer that is in use for TV only. I hate 10 really bad and after installing it on the other I could not roll back to 7. I DL this game before the last update and it worked good but not the latest. If I did not have the windows 10 computer with two HD's full of TV shows and Movies i would format it and replace it with 7. I will always have windows 7 here as long as i live and i have no other problems whatsoever. Thanks.
I surely hope that it does not have to be explained to you the inherent dangers of using an unsupported OS. Win7 was great, but so was XP. So, you can either continue to limit yourself with 7 and get very limited help...or you can get an external drive for your 10 machine to play games.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Yes you can and just like with karen if you have the stats and have talked to her at every part of the day you can talk to her at then you need money before you can get to sex with Nicole.
She requires to be taken on a boat trip which costs money.

And DLC I think is an addon (down loadable content?) its not part of the normal game.
Which is why you have to ativate it IE. the aunty is part of DLC there is another girl also but can't remeber her name.

I'm sure I will be corrected if I'm wrong.
Not sure what it is going to take. Along with Nicole's stats, I also have 11K in money and I still get "She needs to be turned on more." I have spent, exclusively, the last 2 weeks with her.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Not sure what it is going to take. Along with Nicole's stats, I also have 11K in money and I still get "She needs to be turned on more." I have spent, exclusively, the last 2 weeks with her.
Strange as long as all other morning events are completed then sleeping on the sofa should get to the boat trip.
which she should of mentioned to you.
so if you have the stats and you definatly have the money and you have been giving her money and spending time talking with her in the house at the club and at the beach.
And I prosume you didn't use cheats to get the stats with her so it should trigger.
normaly only way it wouldn't trigger is if you still have events in the morning still.
Or if you did cheat the stats.
Short of lowering the stats a little and grinding them back up I really dont know what to tell you she should trigger.
I'm stumped If like me you play the grind way which frankly isn't that bad then don't know what to say since both mom and nicole always trigger for me.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Strange as long as all other morning events are completed then sleeping on the sofa should get to the boat trip.
which she should of mentioned to you.
so if you have the stats and you definatly have the money and you have been giving her money and spending time talking with her in the house at the club and at the beach.
And I prosume you didn't use cheats to get the stats with her so it should trigger.
normaly only way it wouldn't trigger is if you have events in the morning still.
Or you did cheat the stats.
Short of lowering the stats a little and grinding them back up I really dont know what to tell you she should trigger.
I'm stumped If like me you play the grind way which frankly isn't that bad then don't know what to say since both mom and nicole always trigger for me.
The only cheat was for money...sporadically. I will try sleeping on the couch more. Thanks for your help :)

EDIT: That is what did it...I had to sleep - clothed - on the couch to get through some preliminary items. Thanks again for all your help and input.

Last edited:

efb51

Aug 15, 2019
I surely hope that it does not have to be explained to you the inherent dangers of using an unsupported OS. Win7 was great, but so was XP. So, you can either continue to limit yourself with 7 and get very limited help...or you can get an external drive for your 10 machine to play games.
Sorry, the computer with two large 2TB drives are for use only to hook up to watch shows only when there's nothing on our RUKU that it's hooked up to. This computer also has two large drive which one doesn't have an operating system in it at all and it's full and plays good. This one is almost full itself and I still get updates for windows 7 as of yesterday. Thanks anyways but its just this one game that will not work but that's ok.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes