randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Im right at the begining of the game and I went to the mother room and she is sleeping and I have the option to peek but the game says that she is not on the room is that a bug or something?

botab

Aug 24, 2020
great game I can't wait for the next update hopefully in the next update there will be endings with Keren

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Compressed version
It doesn't work
Looks good here.

1623614921838.png

Looking at your screenshots, it looks like a corrupt font file.

Might be you got a corrupted download ... or the unzip process messed up.

First try deleting the current unzipped version and then unzipping again.

If that doesn't help, try a new download.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
anyone know the best levels for lust and relationships ?wanna bone them both and knock them up and getting no where LOL
im ither to high or low AND what levels to get rid of devon?
m_lust=9999
m_relationship=9999
s_lust =9999
s_relationship=9999

b_relationship=????

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
anyone know the best levels for lust and relationships ?wanna bone them both and knock them up and getting no where LOL
im ither to high or low AND what levels to get rid of devon?
m_lust=9999
m_relationship=9999
s_lust =9999
s_relationship=9999

b_relationship=????
You have to play the game it doesn't matter if you change stats

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
ok either i was slipped some really bad drugs or i just read this wrong.... hwo the hell are there ntr scenes in the harem path.... if this game is going to get this stupid im done.... i threw that dick of a brother out there should not be any ntr in a harem path...

View attachment 1244487
the ntr harem path is basically Devon taking Karen and Nicole from you and ur by Urself in the house with no backup when Devon does his shit.

Kappa Zappa

Nov 21, 2018
I played this when it first was released and have come back after many, many updates. I'd say this is one of the top end NTR games out there. Well done, Dev!

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
great game I can't wait for the next update hopefully in the next update there will be endings with Keren
there is Karen ending and ntr ending also pregnant Karen endings as well and of course Nicole ending and ntr ending and pregnant endings

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys last time i play the game was i think... 0.0.8 so now i return to see how many things the developer have added in.
So i need to ask some things.
Can i ignore Devon? I just want to ignore him and get to the point where I can get rid of him.
I just wanna play the alpha path, i hate NTR so i just wanna avoid it.
I need to know if i can ignore Devon. I don't want to be his friend or foe, Devon simply doesn't exist for me. So can someone tell me if i can ignore/avoid him? No i do not wanna share anything with him.

Thank you

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
Hi guys last time i play the game was i think... 0.0.8 so now i return to see how many things the developer have added in.
So i need to ask some things.
Can i ignore Devon? I just want to ignore him and get to the point where I can get rid of him.
I just wanna play the alpha path, i hate NTR so i just wanna avoid it.
I need to know if i can ignore Devon. I don't want to be his friend or foe, Devon simply doesn't exist for me. So can someone tell me if i can ignore/avoid him? No i do not wanna share anything with him.

Thank you

Yea you can get rid of him out of the house

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Dastibal

Mar 21, 2018
Download the compressed version and this appears to me, I already spent with 3 games. I don't know what to do, can someone recommend a program? I have window view (I am using the translator) 20210613_230019.jpg

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Does the pregnancy shows in the game or its just an ending?
only thing of pregnancy ive ever seen is when you look at their stats on the phone will have a number pregnancies
but ya never see the fat bellies,etc been that way forever AND still is

• Sad
Reactions: df223

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i dont thin anyone has ever commented this before yet but i have to say one of the biggest teasers in this game is when your in your sisters room and some how or another topic of shopping comes up and the MC says im driving
when i very first played this game i was all excited thinking fuck yeahhhhh gonna see some sexy slutty outfits and shit
just to be let down that ya didnt get to go anywhere LOL fuck that bugged me

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
All the mods/patches have been updated to 0.18. Added a way to increase Anna's relation in the cheat menu.
I dont see any option to increase anna last and dont see any harem routes or ending?((Can somebody please share save with all possible routes please?

Reactions: Noctis67
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes